UNESCO Young Professionals Forum 2023– If you are interested in Arts and their historic preservation, then you found the perfect opportunity for yourself because you are invited to apply for the 45th session of the UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Forum. This year the program is scheduled in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and in Al-Ahsa Oasis.
The theme of this international Forum is to acknowledge and spread knowledge about the protection of natural and cultural heritage. It is a great opportunity for all those candidates who have an interest in the field of cultural heritage, arts, history, archaeology, and other related fields.
The UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Forum is hosted by the Ministry of Culture in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the National Committee for Education, Culture, and Science and the Saudi Heritage Commission. This program is also supported by the Diadrasis NGO. There are only 30 slots available for international students, so you need to make it quick before the slots are completely booked.
The UNESCO Young Professionals Forum is a Fully funded program that will cover the expenses related to the program. It is a great opportunity to learn about the achievements of the past 5 decades and have knowledge about the unique approaches to heritage management. So, if you are interested in applying and knowing more about the program and its details, then read the article completely.
UNESCO Young Professionals Forum 2023 Details
- Country: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Host: UNESCO World Heritage Convention
- Qualification: Young Professionals
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Duration: 10 days
- Deadline: 4th June 2023
Also, Check: PWC Switzerland Virtual Internship 2023
Also, Check: Swirtzerland CERN Administrative Student Program
UNESCO World Heritage Forum Benefits
This program is fully funded so that it will provide the following benefits to its participants, including;
- Traveling Assistance
- Visa Support
- Economy class airfare
- Meals Facility
- Accommodation Facility
- A chance to meet heritage experts
- A chance to learn the latest practices of sustainable heritage.
Fields of study:
- Climate Change.
- Digital Technology.
- Urban Planning.
- World Heritage.
- Art History.
Eligibility Criteria of UNESCO World Heritage Forum 2023
All international candidates who want to apply must meet the following criteria, such as;
- The age of the applicants must be between 23 to 32 years.
- All applicants must have experience in the fields mentioned above.
- All applicants must be motivated enough to leave for the Heritage Forum.
- All applicants must be able to enhance community engagement in heritage.
- All applicants must be proficient in English.
- All applicants must be able to attend the whole program.
UNESCO Forum Timeline:
- 4th June 2023: Deadline
- 2 September 2023: Arrival Day
- 3 September 2023: Opening of the Forum and Introductions
- 4 – 8 September 2023: Thematic discussions and a site visit to the Al-Ahsa Oasis
- 9 September 2023: Youth Model and Committee Meeting Simulation
- 10 September 2023: Drafting of the Youth Declaration
- 11 September 2023: Presentation of the Forum outcomes to the Extended 45th session
- 12 September 2023: Interaction with the participants of the Site Managers’ Forum and the closing
How to Apply?
All applicants can apply through an online application process by following the given method;
- Visit the official website of the UNESCO World Heritage Convention.
- Answer all the questions.
- Upload all required documents.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- The application form must be in English.
Follow the above steps to apply successfully for the UNESCO Forum. To apply, visit the official link below:
Today we came up with an exciting opportunity in Saudi Arabia for international students; all candidates who are fulfilling the required criteria apply for this opportunity. All details with the official link are mentioned in the post. Best of Luck!