UNHCR Internship Program 2023 – Do you have the urge to work for the welfare of people in need? Then you are the right person to work with an organization that solely works for the well-being of needy people. Now is your chance to enhance your skills and apply for the UNHCR Internship program. All international candidates are welcome to join the team of UN.
The UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner of Refugees) is a global organization that works for the protection of Refugees and fight for their right. The organization is currently looking for compassionate and potential candidates who will serve the purpose of the UN.
All students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply for this internship program and have some experience working in the humanitarian sector. It is a funded Internship program that intends to cover travel expenses and provides monthly stipends, Meals, and also local transportation support. You will be assigned an internship program at various offices of the UNHCR in different countries.
If you are interested to learn how you can be of any help to the Refugees, then you must take this opportunity and apply today. All the details regarding UNHCR Internship Program 2023 are given in this article. Take a look and find out more information.
Details About UNHCR Internship Program 2023
- Host Countries: Amman, Budapest, Copenhagen, and Geneva.
- Host Organization: UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner of Refugees)
- Qualification: Students/Graduates
- Category: Internship
- Duration: 2 to 6 months
- Deadline: open
Also, Check Commonwealth Graduate Internship 2023
Also, Check Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023
Benefits of UNHCR Internship 2023.
The interns will get the following benefits from the UNHCR Internship program, such as;
- There is no application fee.
- You will receive a food allowance.
- Travel costs.
- Local Transportation allowance.
- A great opportunity to learn from professionals.
- It will have a great impact on your resume.
UNHCR Internship Eligibility Criteria:
The following are the eligibility criteria for the UNHCR Internship program;
- All international candidates are eligible to apply from anywhere in the world.
- You must be a current student or a recent graduate/undergraduate.
- There is no IELTS requirement.
- You must prove medical insurance.
- You must not have any immediate relatives working in the UNHCR as a staff member.
- Recent graduates must have completed their studies in the last two years and not more than that.
Related Post: Microsoft Paid Internship Program 2023
How to Apply for UNHCR Internship?
If you are interested in this opportunity, then visit the UNHCR recruitment platform and complete an online application. If you get selected, you will be contacted by the staff members.
Official website: UNHCR Internship Official Link
That was all about the internship opportunity at the UNHCR agency, so if you want to work in the humanitarian sector, then you must take part in this internship program.