Unilever Digital Internship 2023 – Applications are invited for the internship program offered by Unilever. Now candidates can apply for a digital Internship and get some expertise in the related field. So, if you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, then you must start working with the brilliant team of Unilever.
Unilever is looking for talented individuals who want to empower their skills and embark on the journey of growth and development. You can also join the community of Unilever and get the latest updates about upcoming and current opportunities. Unilever is looking for individuals who want to contribute to the development of a sustainable future.
Unilever Digital Internship Program is going to be held in Johannesburg, Gauteng. All interested candidates must have a know-how of basic computer skills. So, If you are interested, then you must take advantage of this opportunity and apply today, as the deadline is near. All other related details are mentioned below.
Details of Unilever Digital Internship 2023.
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- Host Institute: Unilever
- Qualification: Young Graduates
- Category: Internship
- Deadline: 17th June 2023.
Also, Check HP Summer Internships 2023
Also, Check METI Internship in Japan 2023
- Develop Network Topology for the Control systems network
- Document control system devices IP Address list
- Cyber Security templates update
- Use skills to improve Control System Network
- Setup Ethernet devices
- Digital Factory (DFOS). Create templates for packing lines in Excel
- Create a Tag structure for DFOS
- Configure Webpage for Digital Factory
- Develop Reports for Server Clients and Devices
- Create Maintenance Documentation
- Develop IT-related training material
- Carry out digitization project work
- Assist artisans and technicians with Network and IT-related issues
- Carry out MSSQL database Maintenance (i.e., Backups, Fine Tuning, user maintenance, Indexing, etc.)
- Perform OT Network Health Checks
- Perform OT Server and Desktop maintenance(backups, Anti-virus updates, windows patching, health checks)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMPs), and One Point Lessons (OPLs) for Control system devices on Ethernet.
To be eligible for the Unilever Digital Internship Program, candidates must check the given criteria;
- You must have at least completed Matric with Core Mathematics and physical sciences.
- You must have completed a relevant degree/diploma in hardware and software, IT Support.
- You must provide your academic transcripts.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Anti-Virus Software
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- Working Knowledge of Networks
- Any OPC UA Tag configurator
- IOT devices, Hubs
- Database programming and Maintenance
- CompTIA A+ (Advantageous)
- Configuration of Ethernet devices
- Acronis or any other cyber protection solutions
- VMWare ESXi or any other Hypervisor
How to Apply for Unilever Digital Internship Program?
To apply for Unilever Digital Internship Program, all interested candidates must apply online through the online application process and submit their CVs and other supporting documents.
Official website: Unilever Digital Internship Program 2023