Unilever Summer Internship 2022 – Looking for an internship opportunity in a world-renowned company? Well, here is good news for you! Application is invited to apply for the Unilever internship program. Candidates belonging to any country are eligible to apply for this internship program. The Unilever company is offering multiple internship opportunities for international students.
Candidates from different fields and majors are eligible to apply for the Summer Internship at Unilever. This is the best chance for the candidates to join the network of 148,000 employees. Unilever operates in multiple countries, with its offices in different parts of the world. Unilever is one of the world’s renowned companies each year, various candidates from across the globe apply for job positions in this company.
Unilever offers attractive pay packages to their employees with other perks and benefits. The company is a British Multinational consumer goods company with its main head office in London. The company deals in Condiments, Ice cream, Beauty products, Personal care items, Food, and much more. The company has more than 400 brands in the world.
Internship at Unilever will be a great experience for students looking for internship programs; during the program, you will have an opportunity to have hand on experience with company work and make strong networks with your colleagues.
For further information about the Unilever Summer Internship program, check the information below and apply. Do you know Nestle is also offering internship opportunities? If you are interested, you may apply here:
Unilever Summer Internship 2022 Details
- Company: Unilever
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Fields Available: Multiple
- Qualification: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Application Deadline: Varies
Also, Check Nestle Internship Program 2023 | Apply Now
Also, Check Amazon Internship in Canada 2023
Unilever Internship Benefits:
- The internship may lead to an employment
- An attractive stipend during the internship program
- Opportunity to learn from the companies professionals
- Unilever will offer Gym, Medical, and medical exams facilities.
Internship Fields & Majors
Unilever offers internship opportunities in the following departments:
- Human Resources
- Research & Development
- Customer Development
- Ben and Jerry’s Factory
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
Types of Internships
There are two types of internships available at Unilever:
- Experienced Candidates: Candidates with work experience are preferred
- Fresh Students: Candidates with no experience can apply under this category
- Industrial Placement: 12 months placement in a technical role
- Summer Placement: 12 Weeks program that will start in June
If you are interested in the Unilever Summer internship, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Students from all around the world can apply for Unilever internship
- Minimum qualification required Undergraduate degree
- The internship criteria vary for each position, so do go through the detailed description
Also, Check OIST Internship in Japan 2023
How to Apply?
To apply for the Unilever Summer internship, follow the following steps:
The application is online; you must visit the official portal Unilever to apply.
After visiting the official link, candidates need to scroll down and click on “Starting Your Career.” Candidates with fresh experience need to do this.
- If you are a fresh Graduate, you can apply here: Visit Here.
- If you are an experienced candidate, you need to apply here: Visit Here
For more details regarding the program, visit the official link given below:
Keep following us for more exciting opportunities.