Unilever Summer Internships 2023 – Among all other great opportunities, we have worked out some more brilliant opportunities for you so you can spend your 2023 in full swing with the best career opportunities. Today, we will tell you how to polish your career by working with the world’s most famous and leading company.
Now you can pursue your career in the well-known Unilever company by applying for Unilever internships in the upcoming summer. It is a great chance to develop skills and make money on the same platform. Yes, because these internships are fully paid, you get rewarded for all your efforts. So, start earning while establishing and developing your skills in different fields.
In addition, there is not one available field, but you can find various slots in different fields. Because Unilever is spread over 190 countries, there are plenty of offices in every country with many vacancies. It has development and research facilities in many countries, including the Netherlands, China, the UK, and the USA.
The Unilever company has three developmental divisions: home care, food and refreshments, and beauty & personal care. There are a lot of opportunities present for both fresh graduates and professionals. To mold your skills with the advancements of Unilever company ltd. You must apply for these Internship programs.
For more details, please read the whole article. We have also mentioned the open fields for all international candidates in different countries.
Unilever Summer Internships 2023 Details
- Country: Open worldwide
- Host company: Unilever
- Type: Paid
- Category: Internships
- Deadline: Varies
Also, Check: IST Summer Internship in Austria 2023
Also, Check: Deloitte Australia Online Internship 2023
Unilever Internships Benefits
It is a comprehensive opportunity program because many candidates can take advantage of these Internships due to the various fields available. Some of the benefits that you will attain during these Internships are as follows;
- The internship will allow you to start working as an employee.
- Candidates will be awarded attractive salary packages.
- You will step into a world of leading and advanced companies.
- The internees will also receive a gym, Medical exam, and other facilities.
The eligibility criteria for Unilever Internship programs are as follows;
- You are eligible to apply from anywhere in the world.
- All applicants must have a minimum qualification for undergraduate studies.
- All applicants must comply with the requirements of each internship program.
- You can visit the website for each available position and read the requirements of the relevant field.
Types of Internships at Unilever company
There are two different types of internship programs at Unilever, such as;
- Experienced Candidates: Candidates with work experience are preferred.
- Fresh Students: Candidates who are Fresh graduates with no experience can apply under this category.
Duration of the Programs
The duration of the internship program depends on the following placements, for instance;
- Industrial Placement: a 12 month long placement program in a technical field.
- Summer Placement: The 12 Weeks-long Internship program will start in June.
Internship Fields at Unilever
- Human Resources
- Research & Development
- Customer Development
- Ben and Jerry’s Factory
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
Open Vacancies for Internees at Unilever:
- Internship Finance Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Communications Wageningen, Netherlands
- Internship Marketing Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 2023 Summer Legal Internship Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Internship Supply Chain Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Finance – Tax Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Unilever Finance Internship Durban, South Africa
- Microbiologist Durban, South Africa
- Business Relationship Manager Bengaluru, India
- Administrative Officer London, United Kingdom
- Internship Corporate Communications Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Business Intelligence Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Customer Development (Data Analytics) Internship Remote
- Category Management Executive United Kingdom
- CSP Manager NRM – Deo Bangkok, Thailand
- Internship Customer Development Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Assistant CS&P Manager – Nutrition Istanbul, Turkey
- PW & PHX Plant Manager Durban, South Africa
- Internship Finance Business Partnering Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Internship Human Resources (HR)Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Procurement Internship – Pipeline Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Unilever Leadership Internship Program – Customer Development Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- CSP Support Manager – Skin cleansing Bangkok, Thailand
- NRM (Net Revenue Management) and Performance Manager Nutrition Rueil-Malmaison, France
Related Post: NASA Internships 2023
How to Apply for Unilever Internships 2023?
The process of application is online. All applicants must visit the official Website of Unilever company and apply separately for the desiring post.
The official Web page link is attached below.
- For fresh graduates, you can apply here: Visit Here.
- For an experienced candidate, you need to apply here: Visit Here.
This post discussed all the requirements and application details for the Unilever internship program. All international students are invited to apply for this summer internship program. Read the complete details and apply through the official link mentioned in the post.