Good news for the International Students, Application is now open to apply University of Alberta Scholarship 2022. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada for International Students to pursue their Bachelors’s, Masters’s & Ph.D. Degree programs. If you are seeking a scholarship in Canada, then this is something you should not miss.
Students belonging from all around the world are eligible to apply for the University of Alberta Canada Scholarships. U Alberta is a premier university of Canada that is also well known for its public research. The host organization will cover all the expenses of the selected scholars.
This year, the University of Alberta is offering 500 graduate, 300 research degree programs, 250 specialization degrees, & 200 undergraduate programs. Candidates don’t need to apply directly for the University of Alberta Canada scholarship; they will automatically be selected for a scholarship program when they apply for the University.
For further more information about U Alberta Scholarship 2022, check the details mentioned below and apply accordingly. Do you want to apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary? If Yes! You may find this interesting: HEC Scholarship 2022 | Stipendium Hungaricum Program
University of Alberta Scholarship 2022 Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Eligibility: International Students
- University: Alberta University
- University of Alberta Courses: Multiple
- Degrees Offered: Diploma, Ph.D., Masters, and Bachelors
- Deadline: 1st March and 1st May 2022
Also, Check Italy Student Exchange Program 2022
Also, Check WHO Internship Program 2022
University of Alberta Courses Available:
The University of Alberta currently has currently enrolled 7000 students from 148 different countries. U Alberta ranks No. 5 in Canada & 150th internationally. Interested candidates can pursue their graduate, undergraduate, specializations, and research degrees in the following fields:
- Native Studies
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Social Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
University of Alberta Scholarship 2022 Financial Coverage
The government of Canada will cover all the costs of selected scholars, which includes:
- 5000$ per year for Ph.D. Scholars
- 6000$ for gold standard scholarship
- A primary scholarship of 9000$ is offered, which will be paid in 4 years.
- 17,500$ Stipend for Masters Students.
The University of Alberta is offering multiple scholarships for International Students, which includes:
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
To apply for the U Alberta Scholarship, 2022 candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Both international students and domestic students can apply for this scholarship
- The application needs to be submitted before the deadline.
- Some countries do not need language requirements that can be checked at the official site.
University of Alberta Scholarship 2022 Deadline
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Canada Scholarships is 1st March and 1st May 2022; submit your application before the mentioned due date.
Also, Check Scholarships in New Zealand without IELTS 2022
Also, Check Belgium Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
Application for the University of Alberta Scholarship to be done online before mentioned deadline. For more information, visit the link provided below: