University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 – We are striving day and night so that you can get a better and lifetime opportunity that will change your entire life. I know many people come here to look for world-class opportunities, so we try to inform you about the best available opportunities present worldwide. Just like many other scholarships, today we have brought you a chance to complete your undergraduate studies at one of the best and quality providers in education, Australia. Now all passionate students can apply for University of Melbourne undergraduate scholarship in 2023.
University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Australia, Melbourne. It is the number one university of Australia and leader of promoting quality education, teaching, and excellence in research studies. It is the best chance for students of any nationality to join the rich educational environment of the University of Melbourne and complete their studies in any field of interest. This opportunity will not only lessen your financial burden but will give you peace of mind to only focus on your studies.
Every year, the university aims to support around 50 passionate, talented, and bright students across the globe so that they can come forward and embark and reach their goals. The students must be motivated enough to bring about change in the world with their innovative and creative sense of knowledge. All you need is a little push or assistance from the world leading excellent and competent professions that will help you out in your areas of expertise. This merit-based scholarship is surely what you need in this competitive world.
So, if you find yourself capable enough of reaching your goals then headstart your educational career with this brilliant scholarship opportunity. For more details regarding the University of Melbourne undergraduate scholarship, please read the article to the end as it contains all the important details and information for you.
University of Melbourne undergraduate scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- Host University: University of Melbourne
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Eligible countries: All nationalities except Australia and New Zealand
- Type: Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Duration: 4 years
- Deadline: open
Also, Check: Fully Funded Austria Scholarships without IELTS 2023
Also, Check: Fully Funded Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2023
University of Melbourne scholarship Benefits
The university of Melbourne has three ways of funding the educational journey of the winner of the international undergraduate scholarship in which they support the students in the following manners;
- In first condition, they provide a tuition fee of $10,000 for the first year of the undergraduate degree program.
- In second condition, you receive a 50% tuition fee waiver for the next three of your undergraduate degree program.
- And in third condition, you will receive 100% of tuition fee waiver for the next three years of your undergraduate degree program.
To apply for University of Melbourne scholarship then you must go through the following criteria that will check out your eligibility for the scholarship, for instance;
- Students from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply except Australia or New Zealand.
- Students must have obtained admission to the University of Melbourne and must possess the offer letter.
- Students must have obtained excellent academic grades in higher secondary education I.e., at least 93% marks.
- According to GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- According to Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- According to International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- According to US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or an ACT of at least 31
- According to Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- According to India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- According to Vietnam High School an overall Year 12 GPA 9.0 or above
- Those students who have already taken any tertiary studies are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Related Post: University of Adelaide Australian Scholarships 2023
How to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023?
All you need is unconditional admission at the University of Melbourne and then you will be automatically selected for the undergraduate scholarship. Therefore, no separate application is needed.
Please follow the link given below to apply for an undergraduate degree program in any field of study.
Uni of Melbourne Scholarship Official Link
In this post, we have discussed the details regarding the Univesity of Melbourne Undergraduate scholarship for international students. Interested candidates must read the complete post and apply for the scholarship through the official link given in the post.
Follow us on our Twitter, Facebook Page, Instagram, & Telegram Group.