Applications are now invited to apply for the University of Toronto Scholarship 2024! These scholarships are open to students who belong to African countries. All talented and potential students from sub-Saharan Africa are welcome to continue their Master’s degree programs at the University of Toronto, Canada. Now, African students can also study in Canada, one famous and leading study destination.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is an initiative to support talented students from African countries. Brilliant students now have a chance to pursue their careers and study without any financial burdens. It is a great chance to study for free in Canada. The quality of education in Canada is more advanced than in Africa; hence, students will be relieved to get higher education standards.
The University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is based on merit. Students who meet the merit criteria will get the scholarship. This scholarship will give full educational support to the selected students. So, if you are among the many talented students who wish to study in Canada, apply today and read more for further information.
University of Toronto Scholarship 2024 Details
- Country: Canada
- Host Institute: University of Toronto
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 10th December 2023.
Also, Check: Yokohama National University Scholarship 2024
The following benefits will be given to all selected students under the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, such as:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Travel expenses coverage
- Visa application fee and passport expenses coverage
- Housing facility
- Health insurance
- Course material provision
- Laptop facility
- Food and other expenses will also be provided at the University of Toronto.
Areas of Study:
- Master of Health Informatics
- Master of Occupational and Environmental Health
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Social and Behavioural Health Sciences
- Master of Financial Insurance
- Master of Engineering (Biomedical)
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Health Administration
To be eligible for the University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, all applicants can check the following criteria:
- All applicants must be citizens of sub-Saharan African countries.
- All applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree program.
- All applicants must need financial assistance.
- All applicants must have substantial academic achievements.
- All applicants must demonstrate leadership and extracurricular involvement.
- All applicants must have good English.
Also, Check: King Fahd University Scholarships 2024
How to Apply?
To apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Toronto, all applicants must complete an online application form and submit their complete documents. Referees must upload the reference letter on the official website on the application form. To check more information, you can visit the official website via the link below:
Official website: University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024
Suppose you are a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country and wish to pursue your graduate degree programs abroad. In that case, it is your chance to avail yourself of a fully funded program and apply today for the University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. The application window for the 2024-2025 session is now open. Good luck!