Applications are open to apply for UNS Scholarships in Indonesia 2024. So, if you are interested in Studying at one of the leading universities in Indonesia, then pursue your advanced degrees at UNS. The scholarship invites students from across the globe to apply in diverse academic fields and experience advanced techniques, tools, equipment, approaches, and methods.
Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS) scholarships are fully funded. Students not meeting the eligibility criteria can also apply for partially funded scholarships. UNS invites bright and talented students with great academic records to join the University and obtain a higher degree program. The program will help you gain your career transformation skills and let you contribute to the development of natural, social, and medical sciences.
International students who want to obtain bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degrees can apply for UNS Scholarships. There are also limited scholarships available for medical programs. So, if you want to get this scholarship, you must go through a certain procedure. Therefore, please read the whole article for a clear explanation.
UNS Scholarships in Indonesia 2024 Details
- Country: Indonesia
- Host Institute: Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS)
- Degree level: Bachelors/Masters/PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 30th September 2023
Also, Check Khalifa University Scholarships 2024
Also, Check Miami University Presidential Fellowship 2024
The duration of the scholarships is as follows;
- Bachelors – 8 semesters
- Masters – 4 semesters
- Doctoral – 6 semesters
UNS Scholarship Benefits
The following benefits are offered by the Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS) scholarships as
- IDR 1,000,000 allowance for Bachelor’s level.
- IDR 1,250,000 allowance for Master’s level.
- IDR 1,750,000 allowance for Doctoral level.
- Breakfast meal facility in the student’s dorm room.
- A free Indonesian Language course is provided.
- Shared room in students’ dormitory.
To be considered eligible for the UNS scholarships, you will need to go through the following criteria;
- You can be a student of any nationality.
- You are not allowed if you have Indonesian nationality.
- You must be interested in studying at UNS.
- You must be willing to take an interview on a video call.
- You must not be a refugee.
- You must have a clean and clear criminal background.
- You must have enough financial support to cover your extra expenses.
- You must provide an English Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL any any other).
- Recent photographs.
- Copy of passport with a minimum validity of 18 months (coloured).
- Graduation certificate (English/Indonesian language).
- Academic transcripts (English/Indonesian language).
- Health certificate (English/Indonesian language).
- Financial statement
- Personal statement
- Indonesian language proficiency certificate.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation from your immediate professor or supervisor.
- Research proposal if applying for a doctoral program.
- Letter of motivation.
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy of your home country.
The application deadline for the UNS Scholarships in Indonesia is 30th September 2023
How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarship at UNS, you can follow the given method;
- Visit the official website of UNS.
- Download the offer letter.
- Choose program.
- Upload all documents in the upload section.
- Print registration card.
- And submit the form.
Official website: Apply here for UNS scholarships
All international candidates who want to achieve advanced degree programs can now get a full scholarship at the UNS (Universitas Sebelas Maret) and study any academic field.