WHO Jobs 2022
Applications for WHO jobs 2022 and internships are now open to apply—A wonderful opportunity for graduates and postgraduates to gain experience and knowledge with World Health Organization. No Application fee is required for applying for the World Health Organization Jobs 2022. Applicants from any country/nationality can apply for these internships and jobs.
The duration of WHO internships is 6-24 weeks long. You can apply online for WHO opportunities. Applicant’s age should be 20 or older to apply. Candidates who are seeking a career opportunity in WHO must apply for this program.
If you are eligible, make sure you apply and don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to work with the World Health organization and enhance your experience through practical assignments. Applications are now open, but make sure you apply before the deadline; applications will not be entertained after the deadline.
More information on World Health Organization Jobs is given below. For more exciting International Opportunities you can visit youth opportunity at any time.
Details About WHO Jobs 2022
- Host Organization: World Health Organization (WHO).
- For: undergraduates, graduates, and Ph.D. degree students.
- Duration: 6-24 weeks.
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: open now.
Also, Check Nestle Internships 2022
Also, Check United Nations Internship 2022
Career at WHO Benefits
- WHO will cover your expenses.
- WHO provides stipends to deserving students.
- Grants of specific amounts per duty station.
- Medical and health insurance.
WHO Free Online Courses 2022
WHO is providing online courses with certificates. No registration fee is required. A wonderful opportunity to sit and learn new things from home and a wonderful chance to decorate your CV/Resume. OpenWHO courses are self-paced courses meaning you can complete these courses when you want.
If you want to register yourself, CHECK HERE TO ENROLL IN CLASSES.
To apply you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be at least 20 years old.
- Three years of bachelor’s studies.
- Applicants should not be related to WHO staff.
- Applicant should have a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
- Applicant should not have participated in WHO’s internship program previously.
- Graduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply; graduated students are also eligible to apply.
Also, Check UNICEF Internship Program 2022
Also, Check UN Internships 2022-23 | UN Careers
How To Apply for WHO Jobs 2022?
Apply for the position that interests you and fulfills the required eligibility criteria; now, you need to create a profile to apply for the same position. You also need to include a cover letter describing your motivation for applying for the specific job. Candidates need to deliver precise and complete information about their work experiences, achievements, and competencies. It will provide the basis for evaluating your eligibility and suitability for the vacancy.
You can apply at www.who.int.
Visit the employment section choose the WHO internship program. Create a profile and apply.