International Internship Alert! Application is now open to apply for the World Bank Internship Program 2022; World Bank is offering a Fully Funded internship for International Students. Students looking for an International opportunity should not miss out on Fully Funded Internship 2022 at World Bank. The training is available in Different departments of the world bank.
The World Bank is seeking talented and hardworking candidates for its internship programs; We highly encourage both Male/Female candidates to apply for this internship program. This is the best chance to become a part of the world bank and learn from its experts. During the Internship at Worldbank, students will have an opportunity to polish their skills and work in a diverse environment; This will boost your skills and help you in professional life as well in the future.
After completing the internship program, internees will be awarded the certification by the World bank; this will also have a high impact on your CVs. The internship has been offered to the Finance, Communication, and Human Resources departments. The placement will depend on the need of the departments. The application process for the World Bank Internship program 2022 is online; All interested candidates must submit their application before the deadline.
Do you know Nestle company is also offering an Internship Program for International Students? If you are interested in a Coca-Cola internship, you may apply here: Nestle Internship Program May 2022 | Apply Online
World Bank Internship Program 2022 Details
- Organization: World Bank
- Gender: Male/Female
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Type: Internship
- Application Deadline: Currently Open
Also, Check NASA Summer Internship 2022 | Apply Now
Also, Check University of Tokyo Internship 2022
Fields & Majors
The following fields and majors are available in World Bank Summer Internship:
- Urban Planning
- Public Health
- Natural resources management
- Environmental Sciences
- Private sector development
- Human resource management
- Other Corporate departments
- Information Technology
World Bank Internship Benefits
- Allowance of Travel: 300 USD.
- Accommodation during the internship
Also, Check Nestle Internship Program 2022
Also, Check UN Internships 2022-23 | UN Careers
Duration of Internship
The duration of the internship program is four weeks for maximum countries; however, it can vary.
- Students must be enrolled in the graduate program.
- There is no age restriction.
- Candidates must have good English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of operating a computer
- Both Male/Female candidates can apply for the world bank internship.
Interested candidates must submit their applications through the authentic portal; applications sent through other means would not be entertained.
How to Apply for World Bank Internship 2022?
For application, candidates need to have the following documents:
- An updated CV.
- Student enrollment card of Graduate program.
- Statement of Interest.
- Candidates have to provide a valid email as they will be contacted through the email they mention.
- Applicants must complete their application in 90 minutes; else, their application will expire.
- The application cannot be edited once submitted, so double-check your application before submitting it.
To apply for the world bank summer internship 2022, visit the official link given below,