World Forum for Democracy 2023 in France – Over the last two decades, the whole world has been trying to become democratic and promote peace. For the sake of raising the nation of democracy, there are plenty of programs happening in the world to address Democratic values and norms. Today, we have also brought you a similar opportunity. Now you can participate in a world Forum for democracy in France and address the current state of democracy and its values in the whole world.
This program invites many young people in the whole world who would want to talk about democracy. This platform will give a chance to all political decision-makers to talk about the current issues taking place in different democracies. This way, all young leaders will be able to conclude solutions to the key challenges.
Moreover, the theme of the World Forum is “Can democracy guarantee and deliver peace? During this program, you will get a chance to discuss about the issues and find some successful initiatives and actions that will help resolve the issues regarding democracy in different countries. Democracy is also a core value of the UN and is hence acknowledged by many developed and developing countries.
The Council of Europe organizes the World Forum, and it is a wonderful opportunity to visit Europe with all your costs and expenses covered by the host organization. Moreover, it is a fully funded forum going to be held in European Youth Centre, Strasbourg, France. The duration of the program is three days, but the foreign delegation will arrive on 3rd November 2023, which makes it a total of 6 days’ visit to Europe, so you must prepare yourselves accordingly.
So, If you are interested in participating in this world Forum for democracy, then apply today to embark on your Fully Funded journey to Europe this year with lifetime benefits. More information and details will be found below.
Details of World Forum for Democracy 2023 in France
- Country: France
- Host organization: Council of Europe
- Eligible Candidates: Young activists
- Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 6 days
- No of Participants: 50
- Deadline: 12th July 2023.
Also, Check: YSEALI Professional Fellowship in USA 2024
Also, Check: Global Cultural Relations Program 2023, Spain
Benefits of World Forum in France 2023.
The Council of Europe is offering you a fully funded platform where you will get the following benefits, including;
- A chance to visit France
- Air travel expenses coverage
- Visa costs coverage
- Accommodation facilities during the conference and activities dates
- A platform to share your thoughts and raise your voice
- A global exposure
- A unique platform to meet like-minded young people.
- A chance to address global challenges and conclude solutions.
To be eligible for World Forum for Democracy in France, candidates will need to fulfill the following criteria;
- You can belong to any country in the world and apply for the World Forum.
- You can be of any academic background.
- You do not have to provide IELTS.
- Your age must be between 18 to 30 years.
- You must have a good grasp of English.
- You must be able to attend the World Forum on the scheduled dates.
- You must be actively participating in social activities in your country.
- You must be willing to contribute to new ideas.
- You must be willing to face challenges and hear out others.
How to Apply for World Forum in France 2023?
To apply for the World Forum in France, please follow the given steps;
- Visit the official website and follow the two-way process.
- Register your account.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your identity.
- After confirmation, log in to your account.
- Access the application form.
- Fill out the form by following the instructions.
- Submit the application form.
- After submission, you will need to make a 1-minute short video of yourself and post it on social platforms.
- Make sure it’s visible to the public.
- You will be informed of your selection in the first week of September 2023.
Visit the Official Website below to apply for the Worl Youth Forum for Democracy in France:
Official Link: World Forum in France 2023