Great news for the students, the Application is now open for the World Youth Forum 2022, which is in Egypt. It’s a 1-week conference in which the expenses of the applicants are covered. No nationality is restricted as students from all over the world are eligible for Applications.
This year, the World Youth Form will select more than 5000 individuals who are far more than the 2017 World Youth Form in which 3200 participants were present. The event will take place from 10th to 13th in January 2022. Applicants do not require any educational qualifications or requirements as it’s not an educational program.
World Youth Form aims of selecting individuals from all over the world to make a peaceful and harmonious environment in which there is the cross-fertilization of ideas. For more details about the World Youth Forum in Egypt, check the information provided below:
Are you looking for Scholarships in Hong Kong without IELTS? If yes you may find this interesting: Scholarships in Hong Kong without IELTS 2022 – International Students
World Youth Form 2022, Egypt Details
- Country: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Finances: covered
- Total Candidate: 5,000+
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
Also, Check Generation Google Scholarship 2022-2023
Also, Check Erasmus+ Scholarships without IELTS 2022
The following expenses of the applicant will be covered during the world youth form:
- Free visa
- 2-way Airway tickets
- Domestic flight within Egypt will also be covered
- Accommodation during the event
- Hotel transportation.
About World Youth Form Egypt 2022:
Applicants from any discipline can apply; there is no CGPA or Academic requirement. Applicants can part take as a speaker, attendee, model participant or workshop participant.
- Human Rights
- Digital Transformation
- Climate Change
- Social Security
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- Future of Energy
- Technology & 5G
To apply for the World Youth Forum, candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants between the age of 18-40 can apply
- Candidates who have leadership skills are also encouraged to take part as a speaker
- Applicants can attend the world youth form as a speaker or an attendee; there is no limitation.
- Foreign applicants need a passport scan
- Egyptian nationals need to scan their national ID
- A clear photo with a white background
- Applicants enter their basic information
- Email verification
- After making a profile, applicants are to approve their account
- An E-Invitation will be then provided
- Then applicants are to select their flight dates, the E-Ticket of which they will receive.
- Then they are to apply for their VISA, after which accommodation details will be provided
Applicants are to apply before the deadline date of 15th December 2021. The link to the official site is provided below:
To apply for World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt, visit the official link mentioned below: