Fully Funded YSEALI Academy Seminar 2023 – If you have the ability to lead a business and want to explore new ideas about the techniques and methodologies of entrepreneurship, then you will find this opportunity really. YSEALI has yet again taken the initiative to undertake a Seminar in support of businessmen. Now all ASEAN citizens and Timor-Leste are invited to take part in this wonderful opportunity and discuss creating and scaling a new business.
It is a fully funded program funded by the U.S. Department of State. YSEALI (Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative) Academy is hosting a seminar titled “Unconference on Impact ENTREPRENEURSHIP.” It is scheduled to be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This program will enable individuals to create a unique and new business model. These models will help in generating positive environmental and social impact in society as well as contribute to the financial benefits.
Moreover, candidates will also address societal issues, including inequality, poverty, and the impact of climate change. These discussions will definitely lead to a better and more sustainable business model. So, if you are an Entrepreneur or want to change your community with your positive, innovative thinking, then you must share it with other interested individuals.
So, if you find this opportunity helpful and interesting, then you might not want to miss it. So, start your application before time runs out. All other details are mentioned below; take a deep look.
Details of Fully Funded YSEALI Academy Seminar 2023.
- Country: Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN/Timor-Leste
- Eligible Candidates: Entrepreneurs/passionate candidates
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Seminar
- Duration: 5 days
- Deadline: 29th May 2023.
Also, Check: POSCO Asia Fellowship in South Korea 2024
Also, Check: Global Cultural Relations Program 2023, Spain
As stated above, YSEALI Academy Seminar claims to be a fully funded Unconference that will give full support to the selected participants.
To be eligible for the YSEALI Academy Seminar, all applicants must need to read the following criteria and fulfill the requirements, such as;
- The age of the applicants must be between 25 to 35 years.
- YSEALI alumni status is given to applicants of 36 to 40 years.
- All applicants must be ASEAN citizens, including Burma, Brunei, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- All applicants must be fluent in English, written and spoken skills.
- All applicants must be able to participate in online as well as in-person Seminars.
- All applicants must be physically present in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, on due dates.
- Applications open – 15th May 2023.
- Info Webinar 1 – 19th May 2023.
- Sharing session with Alumni – 26th May 2023.
- Application Deadline – 29th May 2023.
- Result Announcement – Mid-June 2023.
- Pre-seminar online sessions – June 27 to July 08, 2023.
- Seminar – July 10 to July 14th, 2023.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the YSEALI Academy Seminar, all applicants must visit the official website link, which is attached below, and click on Apply button.
- First-time users will need to register their accounts and give all the required details.
Apply here: YSEALI Academy Seminar 2023