Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Youth Opportunities. Here are Some Terms and Conditions to use our website.
- All the Opportunities that are posted on our website are taken and verified from the Official Source.
- The Content is Unique, Original, and easy to access by users who are looking for different Opportunities.
- The Scholarships, Internships, Summer Exchanges, and all other International Opportunities are 100% Verified and authentic.
- The aim of our platform is to Provide all opportunities under One Umbrella.
- You can Share Opportunities with your loved ones.
- We Are Not Responsible if you don’t get any scholarships. YouthOp.info Don’t Charge any type of Fee or any consultancy services or charges.
- Please Don’t post Sexual and harmful Comments on this Site and Don’t try to harm us.
- We Don’t use other Copyright Material on this site if You find Something Copyright, which is used only for Educational purposes [allowed by the Copyright Act].
- If you find any link/opportunity on our Website that is offensive/fake for any reason, you are free to Contact Us and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links by verifying them.
- You Might be re-directed from our website to other websites. And you do not take responsibility for the redirection.
- Please Read terms from time to time, our terms change any time without any information.
- For any type of communication with the author or if you want to share any information with us you can always Contact Us.
- If you want to know more about our Website. You can Read About Us
youthop.info share informative content regarding international scholarships, international fellowships, internships, and other education-related opportunities to help students so they can apply for these scholarships.
The Sharing of these Opportunities is Fair use of law to borrow some information from the official sources and change it into your own words and add value for the users.
We do not authorize any website to use this content without credit. In the case of copying content/infringement, we reserve all the rights to pursue legal action.