You can make a difference by having a Real Experience and Real Impact with Abbott! Apply for the Abbott Internships 2024 and make your summer effective by learning new skills with the company’s experts. Abbott offers hundreds of internships at multiple locations for international students belonging to the world’s leading universities. The paid summer internships are offered to students having strong leadership, academic excellence, and technical and communication skills in their respective fields.
The internships are offered in the fields of Engineering, Science, Finance, Marketing, and Information Technology. The duration of the Abbott Summer Internships is a maximum of 12 weeks during which you will be assigned multiple tasks that are adjusted to the needs of individual businesses. Abbott offers internships for the students who are enrolled in the Undergraduate degree program in the related fields.
If you want to work on meaningful and challenging projects then don’t miss out on this opportunity. To know more details about the Abbott Tailored Early Career programs check the information given below and apply.
Abbott Laboratories is an American-based multinational company that was founded in 1888 (136 years ago). The company is committed to making our lives healthier by providing services in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition, and generic pharmaceuticals. As of today, the company is serving people in more than 160 countries.
The past interns say they had a very good experience with the company by working on important and impactful projects and also provided lots of networking opportunities.
About Abbott Internships 2024
|High School & Undergraduate Students
Also, check out the ISTernship summer program in Austria for international students
What Abbott Offers to Intern
- Meaningful Work: From the beginning of the internship, interns will dive into challenging projects.
- Access to Experts: Interns will have access to senior experts with whom they can learn and grow every day.
- Career Development: You will be engaged in different career development programs through multiple trainings that will help you in boosting your career.
Internship Focus Areas:
- Commercial MBA
- Finance & Accounting
- Environmental Health
- Information Technology
- Quality Assurance
As an intern at Abbott, you will get the following benefits:
- Interns would be paid for the duration of their internship.
- Pay for each company-recognized holiday.
- Abbott product purchase at a discounted rate.
- Job-related injuries are covered under worker’s compensation.
- The internship selection is based on Academic Excellence.
- The minimum GPA required to be eligible for the internship is 3.0 out of 4.
- Applicant must have leadership, relevant course work, and personal characteristics such as innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
- Early career programs are available for high school and undergraduate students.
Abbott Early Career Programs
The early career programs that are being offered by Abbott for students:
- High School Stem Internships
- University Internships
- MBA Internships
- Research Park Internships
According to the Vault 2024 ranking:
- Abbott Health Sciences internships rank #2
- Abbott Sales Marketing & Communications internships ranks #3
- Abbott Finance Internships ranks #5.
The selection is highly based on the following things:
- Academic Excellence
- Strong Leadership
- Technical Excellence
- Communication Skills
How to Apply?
To apply for the internship visit the Abbott official website and check out the available positions visit the official link below to apply.
Once you visit the official link you need to click on “Search Jobs” This will filter out all the early career opportunities offered by Abbott to students. Now apply for the internship that suits you the most. Best of Luck!
Start building your Resume with the Paid Summer internship with Abbott!
Does the internship lead to a full-time job?
- The talented students are selected for the internship program to hire them as full-time employees. The selection criteria for the entry-level employee is the same as for the internship. At the end of the internship program, we don’t guarantee about the job position but interns can also apply for the career positions.
What is the duration of the Internship?
- The duration of the internship is 6-12 weeks
Do we get the same benefits as a full-time employee?
- As an intern, you are not eligible for dental, hospitalization, or accident insurance.