Argentina Work Visa Process 2023 – Argentina is known for its culture, food, and breathtaking/world-renowned landmarks. And now, after the FIFA World Cup 2022, it has also maintained its love, passion, and craze for Soccer (football).
So, if all these things and many more reasons attract you to travel to Argentina and start working there, then you must know that you will need an Argentina Work Visa to be able to enter the country. Otherwise, like in any other country, you will not be allowed to enter without a work visa or work permit.
Today’s article will clear all your doubts and answer your questions regarding your Argentina Work Visa. There are a few things you keep in mind before traveling to any other country on a work basis. So, if you want to work in Argentina, you will need a job offer from any of the companies or employers; after that, you will check the availability of the visa types and choose according to your job nature. Then you will request a certain type of visa, which, when approved, will allow you to enter the country. You will need certain documents and go through a procedure to know about all these details, read our article completely.
To know more about the Argentina Work Visa, check the information given below:
Details of Argentina Work Visa Process 2023.
- Country: Argentina
- Region: South America
- Type: Job/Residency
- Eligible Countries: Open to all.
Types of Argentina Work Visa 2023.
There are the following types of Argentina Work Visas;
- Temporary Residence Visa
- Long-term work visa
- Student Visa
- Retirement Visa
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Transitory Residence Visa
- Argentina Work Visa
- Permanent Residence Visa
#1. Temporary Residence Visa.
This is a common type of visa that allows foreign nationals to stay for up to 1 year in Argentina based on work requirements. The Temporary Residence Visa is further divided into the following types;
- Labor contract Residence – the employer hires foreign workers regularly, and this visa permits them to stay for an extended period.
- Intracompany Transfer Residence – this visa type is for those transferred from one company branch to another in Argentina.
- MERCOSUR Temporary Residence – this visa is for those candidates who belong to MERCOSUR countries and want to come to Argentina for work.
- Investors – this visa type is for candidates who want to invest in Argentina.
#2. Long-term work visa
Long-term work visas are for those who want to work and stay in Argentina for long periods.
#3. Student visa.
The student visa is for those candidates who want to travel to Argentina for education. It will allow the students to stay in Argentina until the education program is complete.
#4. Permanent Residence Visa.
The Permanent Residence Visa is granted to those candidates who have a right to stay in Argentina and have visited Argentina for work purposes.
#5. Retirement Visa.
The Retirement Visa is issued to those who have completed their career in Argentina and want to settle there. To be eligible
#6. Argentina Work Visa.
The Argentina Work Visa is issued for those foreign candidates who get a job offer from any company in Argentina. Your employer or company will further request your work permit, which will allow you to request a work visa further.
#7. Transitory Residence Visa.
This type of visa allows foreign workers to visit the country for a short period of up to 90 days. It can not be extended. The Transitory Residence Visa has further types, including;
- Technical Residence – you will be given a visa if you want to come to Argentina for specialized work.
- Business Visa is for candidates the company has invited in Argentina to work for a short period.
#8. Digital Nomad Visa.
The Digital Nomad Visa is a newly launched work visa for foreign candidates working online and wanting to perform any project in Argentina. These workers include freelancers, YouTubers, and any online working candidates.
The Digital Nomad Visa aims to attract other people who will help promote culture and advancements in the country. The validity of the Digital Nomad Visa is 1 to 3 years.
Required Documents for Argentina Work Visa
- A valid travel document
- Proof of income
- Contract document from your employer
- Copies of diplomas/certificates.
- Clean criminal records
- And other documents requested by your embassy.
Cost of Argentina Work Visa 2023.
The following are the charges you will need to pay during the process of work visa application;
- Visa fee: €150 – €200
- Transit Visa fee: €40
- Entering the country: US $100.
How to Apply for Argentina Work Visa?
The process application is online; follow the steps below;
- Make an appointment with a consulate or Argentina embassy.
- Gather all the required documents and submit all the necessary payments.
- Attend the interview call.
To know more about the Argentina work visas, you can also check the details here: Offical Link.
Also, Check Canada Work Permit Types 2023
We have shared all the required details regarding the Argentina Work Visa types and process; We hope this blog is helpful for those who are interested in Argentina Work Visa.