Australia Work Visa Process 2023 – When it comes to Australia, everyone gets eager about going to Australia. One reason out of many is that Australia is full of opportunities for all talented people out there. Everyone wants to travel to Australia, whether for education or work purposes. We all try to grab the best chances available. But remember that no one is allowed to enter any country without a visa. Australia is also one of them. If you want to travel to Australia, you shall have access with you; otherwise, you are not allowed to enter the country.
Australia is one of the most attractive studies and career destinations. Because it not only provides benefits with job employment but also lets you settle in the country just like all other citizens of the country. You get to experience the same freedom as others; you get the same healthcare facilities as others. This is only because you have a work visa from Australia with you, which makes you a person with all rights to live in the country.
So, if you want to start your career, you will need an Australian work visa. Therefore, in this post, we have gathered some information that will help you out in obtaining the right type of work visa process. You will learn about the minor details, costs, processes, types, requirements, and eligibility of an Australia Work Visa.
What is Australia Work Visa 2023?
Australia Work Visa is assigned by the Government of Australia Department of Home Affairs to ex-pats. It allows foreigners to visit Australia and perform activities legally. Without a work visa, foreigners are not allowed to work visa any firm or employer in Australia.
You can say it is a pass for all foreigners to enter the territory of Australia.
So, first of all, I will introduce you to some work visa types. These visas are categorized to make it clear and easier for all ex-pats who would want to obtain a certain type of Australian work visa.
According to your skills and qualifications, experience, and abilities, you will be assigned a certain kind of work visa. These work visas are as follows;
- Global Talent visa (subclass 858)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
- Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
- Skilled-recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476)
- Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa
- The investor visa (subclass 891)
- Business Owner (subclass 890)
- State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
By clicking each of the above-mentioned links, you will be redirected to the page that contains the information regarding your visa type.
How to obtain Australia Work Permit 2023?
The process of obtaining a work visa first requires you to get hold of a work permit. The permit is the document that gives you permission to work with a respective employer or company in Australia. Once you have obtained a work permit, you will be further able to apply for a work visa.
Some types of work visas do not require a work permit beforehand, as you are applying for an independent work visa. You can later apply for a work permit once you get a job in Australia. The application process for an Australia Work Permit Visa is given below;
- You will need to check the category of work visa which complies with your qualification.
- You will need to select points-based Skill system standards.
- Before applying, ask your employer to make complete submission of the nomination form.
- Submit the appropriate visa categories.
- Include all necessary documents.
- Pay the visa cost.
Australia Work Visa Process 2023
To apply for the Australia Work Visa, please follow the steps below;
- STEP 1 –Select the category of the visa that suits your interests.
- STEP 2 – Select the right skill set for a work visa.
- STEP 3 –Submit all the essential documents.
- STEP 4 –Pay the application fee.
- STEP 5 –and wait for the work visa approval.
- STEP 6 – once you receive your work visa, you are all set to leave for Australia.
Australia Work Visa Cost
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa – For short-term stream (925 USD) or for medium-term stream (1,925 USD)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (extended stay pathway) – 265 USD
- Temporary Work visas – 225 USD (except in limited circumstances)
- Distinguished Talent visa – 3,000 USD
Explore options for Australian Work Visa
You can now also explore your options for working in Australia by simply answering a few questions;
- Visit the official website of the Department of Home Affairs Australia.
- Click on the link attached below.
- Once you reach the destined page.
- Answer the 5 questions.
- Click continue.
- Enter your country.
- Click continue again.
- You will get your answers if your nature of work is supported by Australia Work Visa.
Official link: Explore Australia Work Visa options 2023
How to Apply Online for Australia Work Visa?
All interested candidates can apply for most visas online. You can follow the given method in order to apply it easily;
- Visit the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website.
- Create and ImmiAccount .
- Give your details.
- If you are required to submit an official invitation to apply, you can submit an EOI on SkillSelect.