Australian Awards Scholarship 2022
Good news for the students seeking Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia, Application is now open to apply for the Australian Awards Scholarships 2022. The Australian scholarship is offered for International students to pursue their Higher Education from Australia. The Australian awards offer master, undergraduate, and Ph.D. grants in many fields. It’s one of the most famous travel destinations for international students as Australia has massively improved its education system in the last decade.
The department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is offering the Australian Award Scholarship. The scholarships are open for the Academic session 2022. No application fee is required while applying for the Australian Awards, and applicants can pursue further education in any field of their choice. Expenses of students will be taken care of by the Australian Government.
By 2022, they are selecting almost 200 students for this scholarship program. The application procedure is to be done before 29th April 2022. We encourage all students seeking Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2022 to apply before the mentioned due date, or the applications won’t be accepted.
Check the points mentioned below and apply for further details about the Australian Awards Scholarships. Do you know Scholarships in France are open for International Students? If you are interested in France Scholarships 2022, you may check the details here: Scholarships in France for International Students 2022
Australian Awards Scholarships 2022-23 Details
- Country: Australia
- Offered by: Department of Foreign affairs and trade
- Degrees: Masters, Bachelor, and PhD
- Finances: Funded
- Deadline: 29th April 2022
Also, Check Sabanci University Scholarship 2022 in Turkey
The Australian Government will cover the applicant’s expense in Australian Awards Scholarships 2022:
- Accommodation will be provided, or its costs will be provided.
- Extra expenses such as textbooks and other materials will be covered.
- The tuition fee will be covered entirely.
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their educational experience
- Assistance to Living Expenses
- Health Cover
- Travel Tickets for the program.
The following countries can apply for the AAS program 2022:
- The Federated States of Micronesia
- The Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- The Republic of Palau
- The Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
- Palestinian territories.
- Applicants must be older than 18 on 1st
- Applicants should not be serving in the military.
- Australian Citizens are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidates should not be married or engaged.
- More in-depth details can be attained from their official website.
How to Apply for Australian Awards Scholarships 2022
- Visit the official website here: Click here
- Check here the “How to Apply” Section: Click here
- Select your country from here: Click here
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2022 is 29th April 2022. All students must submit their application forms before the deadline.
Also, Check Scholarships in Australia without IELTS 2022
Also, Check How to Apply for Nestle Internship Program 2022
For details and information regarding the scholarship program, visit the link provided below: