Erasmus Mundus Internships 2023 – The famous Erasmus Mundus Scholarships program has now initiated Erasmus Mundus Internships for all international candidates. If you are interested in any Internship opportunity to gain some hands-on experience and knowledge, then Erasmus Mundus Internships are made for you. All students in their final year can apply for the internship program. Plus, the point is you don’t require any effort; you can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Internships without IELTS scores.
Moreover, these scholarships also give their interns awards that help them with traveling and related expenses. You will not only be benefitted from the funds but also gain experience in the new nation. Interacting with others maintains your cognitive abilities and helps your career. You learn about so many new things and experience a different environment. Before applying for the best opportunity, you may read the article to learn more about the Erasmus Mundus program.
For further information regarding the Erasmus Mundus internship program, check the information below and apply.
Erasmus Mundus Internships 2023 Details
- Organization: Erasmus Mundus
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program Type: Internships
- Application Deadline: Varies
Also, Check ETH Summer Internship in Switzerland 2023
Also, Check UK Diploma Admissions without IELTS 2023
- This internship program not only supports your tuition fee but also provides awards that help you with traveling and other related expenses.
- The University you get select will provide you with 70% of the Scholarship at the start of the Erasmus Mundus Internship and the rest 30% after the evaluation.
- The interns may also be awarded health insurance. The European Health insurance card is necessary.
- The interns will also be supported with language courses to improve and learn the medium of instruction and other languages.
- All students and internees will be able to participate in conferences that will enhance their educational journey.
- The Erasmus Mundus Internship program also provides school education and vocational training.
- All interns are allowed to exchange education between authorized organizations and universities.
- This program will motivate you in your career, build your strength, and make you independent.
- This program will also Polish your English language skills.
Erasmus Mundus Internships Location:
You can choose the Erasmus Mundus Internship program in various countries; depending upon your professional and personal needs, you can select any of the following countries;
- The European Union
- Republic of North Macedonia
- Liechtenstein and more.
Duration of Internship
The Erasmus Mundus Internship program is at least two months and is, at most, a year. However, you can choose your working hours by consulting with your institution or University.
Following are the programs offered under the Erasmus Mundus Internship programs in 2023.
- International Relations and Learning & Teaching
- Internship in Antalya Metropolitan Municipality
- Communication and Design Fellowship
- Training in App full-stack development
- Training in Artificial intelligence development
- Science Diplomacy Fellowship
- Erasmus Mundus Internship – Digital Marketing and Content (Portuguese Market)
- Online Marketing Internships (July and August)
- Sales and Marketing Internships (July and August)
- Catalyst 2030 Fellowship – Eastern Europe Coordinator
- Business Development Support
- Online advertising Internship in Barcelona
- Social media Internship in Barcelona.
Follow the criteria below to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Internship program 2022.
- It would help if you graduated from a higher educational institution.
- All candidates must have a degree in disciplines, including information science, media, applied linguistics, or other related subjects approved by Consortium Admission Academy.
- You must provide an English language test if you are applying from a non-native country.
You will need the following documents to submit for the Erasmus Mundus Internship program 2022.
- Application form
- Inspirational Letter
- Required certificates
- Language Proficiency Tests
- Academic transcripts
- A valid copy of your ID.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Internship?
You must contact your University’s Scholarship office to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Internship program. You will find all the details related to the program there. You must contact the host institutions or universities several months in advance because the application process is lengthy.
Follow the given steps below;
STEP 1 – choose the program you are interested in and want to apply for the internship.
STEP 2 – Fill out the application form with all the correct details.
STEP 3 – send the application form to the relevant University through your organization.
STEP 4 – edit and ensure you have attached all the required documents to your application form.
To apply, check the official link given below:
The post was about the Erasmus Mundus internship program for international students. We have discussed all the details regarding the internship program in this post. All interested candidates who are looking for an internship opportunity at Erasmus should go through this post and apply.