FAO Internship without IELTS 2023 – You must have gone through many Internship opportunities but if you want the most Prestigious and paid internship program, then read this post. I have gathered all the necessary information regarding FAO Internships 2023. So, all international candidates are welcome to join the team of the FAO program.
FAO is an acronym for Food and Agriculture Organization. As the title suggests, you will know all the information relevant to Food and Agriculture. If you are an undergraduate or graduate student, you can apply for the FAO Internship program for 2023. There is no gender restriction; both Males and females can apply.
The FAO Internship Program is under the supervision of UNICEF. It is a United Nations agency. FAO is currently working in more than 130 countries and is headquartered in Rome, Italy. You can also be part of the FAO team. There are no restrictions on the educational background, but you must be an undergraduate or graduate in any field of Study.
Moreover, you can apply for the internship at any time of the year without the requirement of IELTS. All the interns will be compensated with pay to fulfil their daily living requirements. It is a 3-11 months internship program. You are not even required to pay the application fee. To know more about the FAO Internship Program, follow through with the article.
FAO Internship without IELTS 2023 Details
- Headquarter: Rome, Italy
- Title of program: FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Organization: UNICEF
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Internship
- Level of Degree: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Duration: 3-11 months
- Deadline: Always Open
Benefits of FAO Internship 2023
As you have been informed that FAO Internship is a paid program, so you will be given many benefits, for example;
- You will receive a monthly stipend worth $700.
- You will have to cover your accommodation, Food, and transportation in the stipend money.
- You will be provided with a medical allowance.
In short, this program is taking over all the costs related to the FAO Internship Program 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for FAO Internship
- The applicants must be citizens of FAO Nation Members. The list is given below.
- All applicants must have attained undergraduate or graduate degrees.
- The age of applicants must be between 21-30 years.
- No IELTS Required
- Before applying, ensure you have proper immigration or residential status in the country of assignment.
- If any of your family (brother, sister, mother, father) are employed by FAO under any contract, then you are not eligible.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Otherwise not.
- Proof of attendance from your home University.
- A motivation letter.
FAO Member Nations.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Central African Republic
- Cook Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
Also, Check NASA Internships 2023
How to Apply?
- Open the official website link given below;
- You will find the title ‘Internships’ on the left side of the page; click it, and you will see all Internships.
- Click on the FAO Internship Program 2023 and fill out the application form.
The post was about the FAO internship program; the internships are offered in multiple locations; before applying for the internship at FAO, read out the eligibility criteria first. Best of luck with the application.