FAO Internship Program 2023 – We are here with an amazing internship opportunity for international students. FAO is offering internship opportunities for students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate or are recently graduated.
FAO internship provides you an opportunity to have experience in fieldwork by working under a team of professionals; this will not only help you in boosting in your skills but will also prepare you for future positions. The application process to apply for the FAO internship is online, you need to visit the official portal and submit the application for the desired position.
Candidates belonging to the FAO member countries are only invited to submit the applications. Both Males/females are eligible to apply for the FAO Internship Programme. The duration of the program is 3-9 months, depending on your work assignment. No Application Fee will be charged to any candidates while applying for the internship program.
For more details and the application process, read the given information below and apply.
For those who are not aware of what FAO is, let us give you a brief intro. The Food and Agriculture Department is an agency of the United Nations whose task is to defeat hunger in the world.
The aim of the organization is to provide food security for all and to make sure they have access to enough active high, quality food to live life healthy and active. FAO is currently providing its services in 130 countries. If you want to become an intern in this amazing organization and want to serve a better cause, then you should not miss its internship opportunity.
FAO Internship Program 2023 Details
- Organization: FAO
- Gender: Male/Female
- Qualification: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Duration: 3-11 months
Also, Check: Apple Internships 2023
Also, Check: World Bank Legal Internship 2023
FAO Internship Benefits
- A Monthly stipend of $700
- An opportunity to work in a diverse culture
- Medical Coverage
- Strong networking
- Opportunity to learn from the FAO professionals
Eligibility Criteria for FAO Internship
- Nationality: Candidates belonging to FAO member states can apply.
- Education: Students in Undergraduate/Graduate programs or recently graduated can apply.
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of at least of FAO’s official languages (French, English. Spanish, Arabic, Russian or Chinese) Knowledge of any other language would be a plus point
- Age: 21-30 Years
- Skills: Applicants must have good communication skills and basic knowledge of computer programs
- Family Relation: Candidates whose family members (Mother, Father, Brother, Sister) are working at FAO under any contract are not eligible.
- An Application form.
- Graduation Proof (If Graduated).
- Proof of enrollment if you are enrolled in Undergrad or Grad program.
- A motivation letter.
- Language Proficiency certificate.
FAO Internship Selection Criteria:
The selection criteria are based on the following things which are:
- Candidates’ motivation behind the program
- Candidates proficient in any of FAO’s official language
- Committed to achieving tasks
The application deadline for the FAO internship is not mentioned, but the applications are still being accepted, so don’t miss out on the chance to start with your application.
Related Post: Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023
How to Apply for FAO Internship?
Follow the steps to apply:
- Visit the official link mentioned at the bottom
- Once you visit, check the left bar and click on internships
- It will show all the internships available
- Apply for the internship which fits you the most.
- Submit your application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further process.
Official link: FAO Internships 2023
Check out: FAQ’S About Internship Program