How to Apply for UNDP Graduate Program 2023 – Looking for a graduate program in a well-known organization? Well, here is an opportunity for you! Applications are invited to apply for the UNDP Graduate program. United Nations Development Programme has recently announced its graduate program for international students. Candidates from around the world can apply for the UNDP graduate program.
The graduate program will take place in the UNDP regional office in New York; The program is open to recent graduates; all Male/female candidates are eligible to apply. This is a Fully Funded program by the UNDP; the organization will cover the cost of Air Tickers, Sponsorship, Relocation support, etc. This is one of the best opportunities for recent graduates; we encourage recently graduated students to apply for this opportunity.
UNDP will select a total of 40 candidates from around the world to join their graduate program. Today in this post, we will discuss all the details regarding how to apply for the UNDP Graduate program, so stay with us, sit back and relax; we will clear all the queries of students in this post.
UNDP operates in 170 different countries, with multiple offices worldwide; selected participants can be assigned the work in more than one office. To learn more about How to Apply for the UNDP Graduate program, visit the details below and apply.
How to Apply for UNDP Graduate Program 2023 Details
- Organization: United Nations Development Programme
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: 12th October 2022
Also, Check Amazon Internship in Canada 2023
About UNDP Graduate Trainee Program 2023:
United Nations Development graduate program is offered for recent graduates; Selected participants will be included in the pool of 2023. The pool is used to fill the entry-level positions with the selected candidates.
Fields & Majors
- Business or Public Administration
- International Relations
- Development studies
- Data Management
- Procurement or Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources Management
- Data Management
- Environmental science
- Political science
- Public Administration
Please check UNDP’s areas of work.
UNDP Graduate Program Benefits:
- Paid leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Health Insurance
- Air Travel Tickets
- Mutual Respect
- Results Orientation (through Principled Performance)
UNDP Program Task
- Program & Policy – Trainees will contribute to UNDP’s program activities
- Job Location – UNDP is located in 170 countries candidates can be placed in any office
- Corporate Operation: Contribution towards the management services that supports the effective implementation of UNDP programs.
- Applicant must belong to the country that has UNDP Support SDGs
- Recent graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Students with a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience can apply.
The last date to apply for the UNDP 2023 Graduate program is 12th October 2022
Also, Check Youtex Leadership Program 2023 in South Korea
How to Apply?
The application process for UNDP 2023 Graduate Trainee program is completely online. Visit the official link given below to apply.
Once you visit the official link you will see this:
Candidates need to register their account and log in after that candidate needs to fill out an online application form.