Exciting news for international students as the Malaysian International Scholarship 2022, The Malaysian Government has announced the Scholarship for the Academic year 2022. The Fully Funded Malaysian scholarships are offering Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs for International students. Students from around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarship programs.
Malaysia scholarship does not require IELTS or TOEFL requirements, Students seeking the Malaysian Scholarship to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. Degree programs are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. The Malaysian government is offering MIS; therefore, all the expenses of the scholars would be covered.
Interested candidates should not be older than 45. Already 34,500 participants from 144 developing countries have benefited from this program. A wide range of Academic fields and majors are available in this Malaysian Scholarship. Check the details below and apply for further information about the Malaysian International Scholarship 2022.
Check out the Diploma courses in Canada for 2022 without the IELTS requirement: Canada Diploma 2022 without IELTS
Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Courses: Ph.D. and Masters
- Application Deadline: 16th June 2022
Also, Check UK Scholarships for International Students 2022
Also, Check Kadir Has University Scholarship 2022
The following fields and majors are available in Malaysia Scholarships for International Students 2022:
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Saudi Arabia
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cook Islands
- Hong Kong
- The Gambia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- Mauritius 69.
- Papua New Guinea
- New Zealand
- Saint Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
Malaysian Scholarship Universities Available
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- A monthly allowance of RM 1,500 will be given.
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- Travel expenses are not covered in this scholarship program.
To apply for the Malaysia Scholarship 2022 for International Students, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Max 40 Years of age for Master’s degree program
- Max 45 Years of age for Ph.D. Degree program
- Applicants have to write a proposal of a minimum of 1,000 words relevant to the field of studies.
The last date for the Malaysian International MIS Scholarship 2022 is 16th June 2022.
Also, Check Canadian Diploma Scholarships 2022
Application Procedure for Malaysian International Scholarship 2022
The application process for Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 is to be completed online. For more information, visit the link provided below: