McDonald Fellowships 2022 | Application Open
Application for the Mcdonald Fellowships 2022 is now open for International Students. The Multiple Sclerosis International Federation offers the fellowship program. Students from low- or middle-income countries can apply for this Mcdonald’s fellowship program. Students looking for the International Fellowship programs are highly encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
McDonald Fellowship is Fully Funded; the Host Organization would cover all costs of the fellows. The Fellowship is for the Masters & Ph.D. Students. The Fellowship offered is of two types. One is awarded the European Committee for Treatment & Research in Multiple Sclerosis partnership. Another one is awarded the partnership of ARSEP.
The Fellowship is open to applications for local or virtual tasks to overwhelm the travel limitations inflicted by the COVID-19 pandemic. During the visit or virtual mission, participants either achieve expertise or carry out domains of joint research projects. Following the award, we envision applicants will be capable of using the newly acquired networks and expertise, striving to embark on MS research and forbearing care in low- and middle-income countries.
The Mcdonald fellowship consists of a 2-year grant, approximately GBP 30,000 per year, to cover living expenses and travel costs, and an additional contribution of GBP 2,000 per year to the host organization. For furthermore Information about the Mcdonalds Fellowships Program 2022, check the details mentioned below and apply accordingly.
Are you looking for Fully Funded Scholarships? If Yes! Here is an opportunity for your application that is now open to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship. A diverse range of Academic fields and majors are available in this scholarship program; If you are interested in this Fully Funded South Korean scholarship, you may apply here: SNU Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded – Study in South Korea
Details About Mcdonalds Fellowships 2022
- Country: Any Neighbouring or Participants Home Country
- Fellowship Duration: 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Process: Online
- Eligible Degree: MSc, PhD & MD
- Application Deadline: 30th June 2022
Also, Check King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-2023
Also, Check Government of Netherlands Scholarships 2022
McDonald Fellowships 2022 Benefits:
- Living Costs
- Travel expenses
- Enhance the Understanding of Numerous Sclerosis
- Fellows development is guaranteed
- Social Networking
To apply for the McDonald Fellowships, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Education required postgraduate level (at least MSc, preferably Ph.D./MD) in an area appropriate to multiple sclerosis
- The candidate must be a citizen of a low-income country
- You can check all countries’ lower-middle or upper middle income as defined by the World Bank
- Candidates can check the eligibility criteria by searching the specific discipline.
How to Apply for McDonald Fellowship 2022?
To apply for the Fully Funded Fellowship program, you need to follow the following steps:
- The application process is online
- Candidates need to apply through the official MSIF website
- Interested candidates must fill out the complete online application form
- Attach all documents in the application
Also, Check Sabanci University Scholarship 2022 in Turkey
Also, Check Scholarships in South Korea 2022 Without IELTS
Following documents to submit in Mcdonald Fellowships Program 2022:
- Submit the study goal in case of Virtual association
- Applicants Supporting Statement
- Provide the details of 3 Referees
The last date to apply for the McDonald Fellowships program is 30th June 2022. Students interested in this fellowship program must apply before the mentioned due date.
To apply, visit the official link mentioned below, Best of Luck!