Nestle Scholarship 2023 – Nestle offers bursaries to South African students who want to pursue higher education but cannot do so due to financial issues. Do not worry; Nestle got you covered. All Male/Female candidates from South Africa looking for Need-Based Scholarships are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
Now citizens of South Africa can avail better opportunities to study abroad and can make their future brighter. You can apply to any field or major of your interest. The scholarship grant is offered in multiple areas; candidates from different academic backgrounds can avail of this opportunity. The application process to apply for the Nestle Future Talent Bursaries is online; you need to visit the official portal and apply for the grant.
Today in this blog, we will discuss all the details regarding the Nestle scholarship, which includes its fields and majors, important deadlines, and much more. To know more about the Nestle Need-Based Scholarship, check the information below and apply.
Nestle Scholarship 2023 Details
- Organization: Nestle
- Program: Future Talent Bursaries 2023
- Eligible Country: South Africa
- Fields Available: Multiple
- Application Deadline: 21st November 2022
Also, Check British Council Free Online Courses 2023
Fields & Majors Available
Some of the fields which will be awarded bursaries are;
Including agriculture economics, management, commercial farming, agroecosystem and environment, food science, and technology.
Including data metrics, data communications, and data science.
Including brand management, digital marketing, digital animation and design, and media e-commerce management. Social media marketing and communication.
Including automation, chemical, electronic, electric, mechanical, and instrumental.
Including accounting, management, CA, and CIMA.
- Human Resources
- Marketing Management
Including entrepreneurship, innovation management, design, and thinking.
Benefits of the Nestle Bursaries 2023.
The bursaries will benefit you by providing a full cover of the following expenses;
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Prescribed textbooks.
- And meal allowance.
To be eligible for the Nestle Future Talent Bursaries, you must comply with the following requirements;
- The applicant should be a citizen of South Africa.
- The age of the applicant should be between 17 to 25 years.
- The applicant must have completed enrollment.
- The applicant must be applying or studying in the fields mentioned above of study.
- The applicant should be applying to an accredited learning institution in South Africa only.
- The current tertiary students must maintain an overall score of 70% in all disciplines.
- The applicants should require financial support.
- The household’s income in total should be less than R605 000 per year.
- The applicants should be self-driven and motivated.
- The applicant should be a high performer.
- The engineering students must have scored a minimum of level 6 in mathematics and physics in matric.
Documents Required for the Nestle: Future Talent Bursaries 2023.
Submit clear copies of the following documents with the application. Submitting these documents is mandatory; if you miss any details, you will be disqualified.
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent academic transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of admission or university registration
- Proof of household’s income (not older than three months, recent pay slips, if employed, or affidavit if unemployed.
The application deadline for the Nestle Need-Based Scholarship is 21st November 2022
How to apply?
The application process is online. You must create or register an account before logging in. Visit the website below;