SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program: Great news for the students seeking the Fully Funded Exchange programs; Application is now open to apply for the SUSI 2023 Exchange program in the USA. This is a Fully Funded exchange program in the United States of America. We encourage all Male/Female candidates interested in this program to not miss this opportunity. There is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL to apply for the SUSI program.
The duration of the SUSI exchange program is six weeks; during this time, candidates will have the opportunity to spend this time in the United States of America. The program is Fully Funded and sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. The selection criteria are not based on the CGPA, and there is no requirement to have a passport while applying for the program. No work experience is required.
The program is open to all international students. The SUSI program 2023 is advertised through the U.S. Embassy in your specific country. The program aims to promote mutual understanding between people from different cultures. Students in any academic field can apply for the SUSI 2023 program.
Check the details below for more information regarding the SUSI 2023 Exchange program and apply.
SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program Details
- Host Country: USA
- Institute: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Program Duration: 6 weeks
- No of participants: 30
- Program Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 28th October 2022
Also, Check CERN Paid Internship 2023 in Switzerland
Also, Check METI Government of Japan Internship 2023
About SUSI Program
The SUSI exchange program aims to give students from different academic backgrounds a deeper understanding of the USA.
The program also focuses on issues of Democracy and Public policy in the United States & comparing U.S. policy with that of your country.
- Both Female/Male candidates can apply for SUSI 2023
- Canidadtes with leadership qualities are highly encouraged to apply
- There is no requirement for CGPA
Fields and Majors
Candiadtes who are interested in the SUSI program must have a strong interest in Public policy; the field of study might vary and can include disciplines such as:
- Medicine, Science
- International Development
- Management and others.
- Air tickets for the program
- Visa Fee
- Airport expenses
- Meals during the program
- Fields trips in the USA
- IPAD and mobile phone for communication
- A stipend of 1500$ for the program
- Canidadtes will tour New York City, Charlottesville, and Washington DC
- Students currently enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) in their bachelor’s program can apply.
- Final years students with two years of bachelor’s degree are not eligible to apply.
- You are eligible to apply for the four-year bachelor’s program if you have one semester remaining.
- Candiadtes must have good English communication skills
- Age 18-25 years old
- The Application must demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Must show a serious interest in learning in the U.S.
- Must have demonstrated commitment to extra-curricular and community activities.
Program Time Line
- Interviews will be held in the First week of January
- Final result: April or early May 2023
- Passport & Visa: Shortlisted candidates need to obtain a passport and apply for U.S. visas
- Participants will travel to the U.S. in the summer of 2023.
The application deadline for the SUSI summer exchange program 2023 is 28th October 2022
Also, Check KAUST Internship Program 2023
How to Apply?
The application process to apply for the SUSI 2023 program is online. To apply for the program, visit the official link given below.
Official Website of the U.S. EmbassyPakistan to Apply
If students from different countries are interested in this program, they can check the list of the Embassies of the U.S. embassy in their country (Here) and look out for the SUSI program.