UAE Remote Work Visa Process 2023 – Exciting news for all those candidates who wish to work for foreign employees or work as self-employed individuals while living in UAE. Now the government has introduced a Remote work visa (digital nomad visa) for all digital nomads who like to travel but can’t leave their work aside. Now you have an opportunity to enjoy working side-by-side in one of the most advanced countries in the whole world.
UAE has recently introduced this visa program that allows people from any nationality to apply for a remote work visa and stay for up to one year in UAE. Don’t worry! The visa is renewable, and you can renew it after one year only if you comply with all the visa conditions. The best part of this visa scheme is that you are not required to pay any taxes and have full rights to stay and enjoy every facility that any other citizen of the UAE can.
The one-year UAE visa is formally known as the Virtual Working Program (VWP). This visa is mostly issued to entrepreneurs, remote workers, and other independent and self-sponsored individuals. Once your application to live in UAE is approved, you can bring your family members.
If you ever want to obtain a UAE remote work visa, you must go through this complete article because we have collected everything for you. Read the article through to the end.
UAE Remote Work Visa Process 2023 Details.
- Country: UAE (United Arab Emirates)
- Eligible countries: All Nationalities are eligible
- Validity: One year
- Category: Visa process
Also, Check: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program 2023
Also, Check: South Korea Work Visa Types 2023
UAE Remote Work Visa Benefits
There are many benefits for digital nomads to stay in UAE on a Remote visa, such as;
- No restrictions on nationalities.
- No sponsorship is required (must be employed for three years for the same employer).
- Successful applicants will get a resident ID which will give them access to enjoy most facilities.
- You can even rent in UAE and open up bank accounts.
- The remote work visa holders are also allowed to leave the country and return to UAE again within the time frame of the validity of the visa (but not more than six months, or the visa will be nullified).
Only those candidates who are eligible to apply for the UAE Remote Work visa fulfill the following criteria;
- Only eligible applicants show proof of employment with a one-year validity period with the current employer.
- All applicants must possess a passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity.
- All applicants must have health insurance with UAE coverage.
- The salary of the candidates must be around $3000 per month.
- All applicants must provide pay slips for the last months with the last three months of bank statements.
- All business owners must show proof of ownership of the company.
- Business owners must earn a monthly average income of $5000.
UAE Remote Work Visa Application Process
The application process involves the following steps, including
- Check out all the requirements to qualify for the remote visa.
- Gather the necessary documents.
- Fill out the application forms.
- Submit the forms and documentation to the correct authority.
- Wait for the approval of the visa.
UAE Remote Work Visa Cost
The total cost of the remote work visa is $611, including the application fee, resident ID, and medical coverage.
UAE Remote Work Visa Processing Time
The processing time usually takes five to seven days, starting from the day you submit your application for the remote work visa in UAE.
How to apply for UAE Remote Work Visa 2023?
You can apply online for a remote work visa in UAE. The following steps will take you through the application process;
- Login in
- If you are not already registered, then create your account.
- Choose the service required (remote visa/digital nomad visa).
- Submit all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application and all required fees.
- The link to the official website is attached below
THE UAE WORK VISA OFFICIAL LINK
Related Post: Australia Skilled Worker Visa Requirements 2023
If you are planning to remote work in UAE, you should not miss out on this post; we have discussed all the details and application procedures for the United Arab Emirates Remote work visa in this post for foreign nationals. Read the complete details and apply.
Follow us on our Twitter, Facebook Page, Instagram, & Telegram Groups.