UNDP Graduate Program 2023 – Application is now open to apply for the UNDP Graduate program for the year 2023. United Nations Development Program offers a fully funded graduate program for international students. The program will be held at UNDP regional office in New York. The program is launched for candidates who are recently graduated from the u universities. Students from all around the world can apply for the UNDP Graduate program.
The Graduate Program at UNDP will provide Relocation Support, Sponsorship, Air Tickets, and much more. This is a great opportunity for young graduates to work at UNDP. A total no of 40 candidates will join as graduate trainees this year. The host organization would cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
The UNDP Graduate trainee program aims to equip recent graduates with the experience and skills required to kick start their career in Sustainable Development Goals and International Development and make positive changes in the world. UNDP is currently operating in 170 countries around the globe; selected participants may be assigned the work in more than one office.
For further information about the UNDP Trainee Program, check the details below and apply.
UNDP Graduate Program 2023 Details
- Host Organization: UNDP
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 12th October 2022
Also, Check OIST Internship in Japan 2023 | Fully Funded
Also, Check Youtex Leadership Program 2023 in South Korea
About UNDP 2023 Graduate Trainee Program
UNDP offers an entry-level program for international students selected participants who would be included in the 2023 graduate program pool. This pool will be used to fill entry-level positions that may become available.
Fields & Majors
- Business or Public Administration
- Procurement or Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources Management
- Data Management
- Political science
- Public Administration
- International Relations
- Development studies
- Data Management
- Environmental science
Please review UNDP’s areas of work.
The program will offer the following benefits to the selected participants:
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health and Disability insurance
- Pension contributions
- Air travel tickets
- Program & Policy – Selected participants will contribute to UNDP’s project and programs activities
- Job Location – UNDP offices are located in 170 different countries; you can be placed in any of them in 2 years tenure
- Corporate Operation: Candidates will contribute management services that support the effective implementation of UNDP programs or work in organization policies, processes, and oversight.
- Candidates must belong from the countries that have UNDP support SDGs
- Candidates who have completed the graduate program with not more than two years of experience can apply
- Candidates who are done with a bachelor’s degree program with a minimum of 2 years of experience can apply.
The application deadline for the UNDP graduate program is 12th October 2022
Also, Check UNDP Summer Internship 2023
How to Apply?
The application process for the United Nations Development Programme is online visit the official link below and apply.