University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023 – Who would not want to go to Canada and complete their education there. But due to inflation and less financial resources not everyone can fulfil their dream. So, we did some digging and found out one of the best Scholarship opportunity for you, which will let you stay in Canada and complete your education without any stress of finances. So now you can apply for University of Alberta Scholarships and pursue undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. degree programs in Canada. You are eligible to apply from anywhere in the world without any application fee charges.
The University of Alberta offers degree in almost every subject, you can find any subject of your interest from social sciences to computer sciences and engineering as well. The scholarship is responsible of taking care of the financial expenses of the students that are related to the educational journey in Canada.
Every year, the government of Canada offers various scholarship programs for international students which makes Canada the best study destination for overseas students. Nowadays many universities are also exempting students of strict English language requirements because you can have many alternative and easy ways to show your proficiency in English language. University of Alberta is one of them.
The top rated public research University of Alberta is ranked 5th amongst all other universities in Canada. If you all want to be a part of the best quality educational institute then don’t waste your time and apply today. To know more about the application procedure, please read the whole article for more information.
University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023 Details
- Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Alberta
- Degree level: Undergraduate/Masters/Ph.D.
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 1st November 2023.
Also, Check: Sabanci University Scholarship in Turkey 2023
Also, Check: Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023
University of Alberta Scholarships Benefits
The University of Alberta offers fully funded scholarships so students must not get worried upon the financial expenses of being in the Canada. The students will have the following benefits for the university of Alberta scholarship;
- All international students will receive a scholarship amount of $9000 (payable over 4 years).
- All international students who want to pursue Doctoral degree programs will receive scholarship amount of $5000 per year.
- There are a lot of Scholarships that offers various and huge amount of scholarships.
- You will get a chance to study under the top ranked University.
- A change to interact with different cultural groups and develop social networks.
To qualify for the University of Alberta Scholarships, students must follow the given criteria below;
- You can apply from anywhere in the world.
- Canadian citizens are also eligible to apply for any scholarship program.
- No late submission of application will be accepted.
- If you want to enrol for undergraduate programs, you must have obtained 12 years of official education from your home country.
- If you want to enrol for Master’s degree programs you must have obtained undergraduate certificate.
- If you want to enrol for PhD degree programs then you must have completed your masters.
- The age limit for Master’s degree programs is not more than 35 years old.
- The age limit for PhD degree programs is not more than 40 years old.
- There is no need of IELTS tests.
- All students must present good academic records.
Available Fields of Study:
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences.
- Alberta School of Business.
- Fine Arts and Humanities.
- Social Sciences.
- Medicine & Dentistry.
- Native Studies.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Public Health.
- Rehabilitation Medicine.
Explore more programs here: Fields of Study.
All students must present the following necessary and required documents, during the process of application, such as;
- Higher Secondary School Certificates for undergraduate programs.
- Bachelor degree certificates for Master’s degree programs.
- Master degree certificates for PhD programs.
- A valid passport.
- Motivational Letter
- Research proposal (for Masters/PhD)
- 2 recommendation letters
- 1st July for September Admission and
- 1st November for January Admission
- 1st March for May admission
- 1st May for July admission
Related Post: Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium 2023
How to Apply?
All international students can apply online. Go to the official website of the university of Alberta and start your application. All the instructions are mentioned on the official website of the university. Follow the official link given below;
University of Alberta is one of top ranked university in Canada, therefore you should not miss out the scholarship opportunities that are offered by this institute for the international students read the details and apply.