University of Sydney Scholarships 2023-2024 – You must have gone through many Australian scholarship posts mentioned on our website. However, this post is dedicated to the University of Sydney Scholarships for the 2023-2024 session.
Now international students can continue their educational journey and apply for Master’s and PhD degree programs at the University of Sydney. Students will get a chance to choose from a pool of academic fields of their choice. The Australian government research training program will cover and fund these scholarships.
The University of Sydney is a public research institute based in Sydney, Australia. It is ranked 25th amongst the top universities in the whole world. It is the oldest University in Australia, established in 1850. The University claims to produce leaders of society and make them develop leadership qualities so they can be of use to the community at every level. If you also want to be a part of this University and enhance your personality and future, then read this post to know the details about applying and the requirements.
University of Sydney Scholarships 2023 Details
- Country: Australia
- Host institute: University of Sydney
- Degree level: Masters/Ph.D.
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 30th September 2023
Also, Check Switzerland Masters Scholarships without IELTS
Benefits of the University of Sydney Scholarships
The research training program (RTP) takes full responsibility for the financial expenses of the education for Master’s and Doctoral degree programs; these benefits include;
- University Tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- An annual stipend of $28,596
- Medical funds
- Paid sick leaves
- Airfare of $1,250 to travel to Australia for education.
- Airfare of $1,250 from Australia to home country after completion of the degree.
- Reimbursement funds for Master’s of up to $420
- Reimbursement funds for PhD of up to $850
- Paid maternity leave
- Research funds
Fields of Study at the University of Sydney:
The University of Sydney offers a wide range of fields of study for international students under scholarships, some of which are listed below;
- Computer sciences
- Social sciences
- Social work
You can find more disciplines here.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Sydney
The criteria for eligibility are straightforward. You can qualify for University of Sydney Scholarships under the following circumstances;
- You can apply from any nationality background.
- For a Master’s degree program, you must hold a Bachelor’s degree with first or second-class Honors from any accredited university or institute.
- For PhD or research programs, you must hold a master’s degree.
- You must also show sufficient research capabilities and experience.
- All academic transcripts
- Verified transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research proposal
- Acceptance Letter from the supervisor
- Academic thesis
- English language proficiency tests
- For PhD programs, you must submit a copy of your Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents.
Related Post: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2023
How to Apply?
You can apply online through an online application process. You will find the application form on the official website of the University. The link is attached below.
Today we have discussed the details regarding the University of Sydney scholarships for international students. If you are looking for a scholarship opportunity in Australia, then you should not miss out on this. Read all the details given in this post regarding the scholarship program.