University of Tokyo Internship 2023: Great news for the candidates looking for internship programs in Japan. Application is Finally invited to apply for the UTokyo Internship program; All international students are invited to apply for the Fully Funded internship in Japan for the year 2023. The host organization will cover all costs of the selected candidates.
We encourage all international students to apply for this program and have an opportunity to spend this summer in Japan; the UTokyo Amgen Scholar program is two months, and selected candidates will have a chance to spend two months in Japan that too Fully Funded. The application procedure for the UTokyo internship is online; all candidates must submit their online application before February 1, 2023.
The University of Tokyo offers multiple opportunities for international students each year. The UTokyo, Amgen Scholars program is offered to undergraduate students. All Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded internship program in Japan; therefore, take advantage of this opportunity.
For further information regarding the University of Tokyo Internship in Japan, check the information below and apply.
University of Tokyo Internship 2023 Details
- Host University: University of Tokyo
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program Duration: 2 Months
- Program Dates: 6th June 2023 – 31st July 2023
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
Also, Check Mitsubishi Internships 2023 – Apply Online
Also, Check Google Research Intern Summer 2023
UTokyo is offering a paid internship for international students. The host organization will cover all expenses for the selected participants; the financial benefits include the following:
- Free Accommodation
- Air Ticket – Economical Class
- Monthly stipend of 250,000 JPY
The following benefits will be offered during the University of Tokyo internship:
- Students visit Institutes & graduate schools.
- Sessions on applying for Graduate schools at the University of Tokyo
- Opportunity for building networks
- Access to Gymnasium, Library, and Health Care Center
- Attending Japanese Cultural events
About Tokyo Amgen Scholars Program
The University of Tokyo offers the Amgen Scholarship program for international students during the summers, a two-month program in Japan. During the program, candidates will have an opportunity to explore new cultures and learn from professionals.
The UTokyo Amgen Scholar program application is open to all Domestic and international students, so we encourage students from around the world to apply for this program.
Fields & Majors
The program is available in the following fields and majors:
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Institute of Industrial Science
- Graduate School of Science
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
To apply for the UTokyo Amgen Scholars program, candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply
- Students enrolled in bachelor’s degree programs can apply
- Candidates must have completed at least 1st year of their Undergraduate program
- Must not be graduating before the summer program begins
- A letter that shows you are taking your education in English from your Host University
- Photo of applicant
- Scanned copy of ID card or passport
- Updates CV/Resume
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation (2X)
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Nov 1 – The application will be online
- Feb 1 – Application Deadline
- Mid-March: Application Decision
- June 5: Arrival for the program
- June 6: The program starts
- July 31: Program Ends
How to Apply for UTokyo Internship?
The application process to apply for the program is online; visit the official link below to apply.