World Bank Winter Internship 2023: Application is now open to apply for the World bank internship program; candidates looking for international internship opportunities in the Banking sector are encouraged to apply for this internship program. World bank has recently announced internship opportunities for winter 2023; candidates from around the world are eligible to apply for this internship opportunity.
World Bank offers a paid internship program in the United States of America; students who are enrolled in the Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. degree programs are eligible to apply for this internship opportunity at World Bank. The world bank will cover all expenses during the internship program.
The duration of the World bank internship program 2023 is four weeks; during these days, candidates will be able to learn from the World Bank’s professional staff. Candidates from different academic backgrounds can apply for the internship program as it is offered in multiple departments. The internship will be held at the World Bank HQ, Washington DC.
The program aims to bring students from different regions and recruit the best talent. Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply for the World Bank internship program. To know more about the Fully Funded internship program, 2023, check the details below and apply.
World Bank Winter Internship 2023 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Organization: World Bank
- Internship Location: Washington, DC
- Program Type: Paid
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Application Deadline: 31st October 2022
Also, Check Google Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
Also, Check Canadian Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- World Bank pays hourly pay to the interns
- Travel allowance of 3000$
- Allowance for return air tickets
Internship Fields and Majors
The WB Internship is offered in a wide range of academic fields and majors, which include:
- Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population)
- Social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Private sector development and other related fields
- Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
- To apply for the WB Internship 2023, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and be enrolled in a Graduate or Ph.D. program,
- No Age limit for the program
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- Knowing any other language would be a plus point
The following documents are required for the WB Internship 2023:
- Complete Application form
- An updated CV
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of enrollment in a graduate degree program
The last date for World Bank Winter internship submission is 31st October 2022.
Also, Check KPMG Canada Internship 2023
How to Apply?
To apply for the WB Internship 2023, you need to follow the following steps:
- Fill out an online application form.
- Upload all the required documents needed in the application form
- The file size should not exceed 5MB.
- There should be no use of special characters in the application
- Candidates are advised to write a correct contact no
- Once you apply you can not edit it
- Candidates will receive an email after the submission