Youth Break Boundaries is here with another exciting Youth Summit this time it’s in Japan! Yes, you heard it right (YBB) has recently announced its Japan Youth Summit 2024 for international students. According to Youth Break Boundaries, the Japan Youth Summit is an initiative program to bring together brilliant minds from different parts of the world and collectively discuss future challenges and propose solutions. The Japan Youth Summit will take place in one of the famous cities of Japan, Osaka.
The duration of the summit is 4 days which will start from July 1 till 4th 2024. We encourage youth from all around the world to apply for the summit and experience diverse cultures, connect with young leaders, polish their leadership skills, and have meaningful conversations on future challenges.
Students belonging to any academic background can apply for the summit. For more details and application process check the information given below.
Japan Youth Summit 2024 Details
|All International Applicants
|February 15th, 2024
The summit will be held for 4 days in Osaka, Japan starting from 1st July- 4 2024.
Japan Youth Summit Theme
This year’s theme for the summit is “Pioneering Innovation for Sustainable Futures” with four sub-themes:
- Innovation in Education
- Technology Infrastructure and Sustainable Cities
- Technology for Health
- Sustainable Economic Growth
Irena Youth Forum 2024 in Abu Dhabi is also accepting applications from the international students.
Agendas of Program
The summit consists of:
- Innovative Project Presentation.
- Cross-Culture Exploration.
- Leadership Training.
- Global Networking etc.
- All Nationals are invited to apply for the Japan Youth Summit
- Applicant must have no criminal record
- No Academic restrictions
- Applicants aged between 15-35 years are welcome to apply
- Enhance your leadership Skills.
- Address the future challenges.
- Propose the solutions for global issues.
- Build a strong Alumni Network.
Japan Youth Summit Coverage
Youth Break Boundaries offers up to 5-10 fully funded slots, The fully funded delegates will get Accommodation, Airport Transfers, Transportation facilities, meals, delegate kits, certificates, and conference fees.
Other than that all the self-funded and fully funded delegates will get the following perks during the summit:
- Airport Assistance.
- Certification after the completion of the summit.
- Dinner Nights.
- Guidance from mentors.
- Cultural Night.
- Invitation letter for Visa Support.
Japan Youth Summit Application Process:
The application process is online follow the steps to apply:
- Visit the official link and sign
- Create an account and start with the application
- Fill out the application form by providing all the personal information and documents.
Once you complete the application Congratulations! your form for the youth summit has been successfully submitted.
You can also read the complete guidelines regarding to summit here: Japan Youth Summit Guidelines