HISA is here with another the 2nd edition of the Global Youth Convention this time it’s South Africa! Application call for the Global Youth Convention 2024 that will be held in Cape Town, South Africa. The GYC 2024 is not just a Conference it’s a movement where the annual gathering brings students, professionals, volunteers, and SGS activists from worldwide to gather under one platform.
The program aims to provide a platform for the Youth where they can share ideas, knowledge, experience, and innovative solutions for global challenges. This year 50 participants will join the program in which 40 seats are Fully funded and 10 seats are for self-funded.
The duration of the program is 4 days and will be held from March 9-12, 2024. If you are interested in Global Youth Convention in South Africa check the details below and apply.
About Global Youth Convention 2024
|Fully Funded, Partially Funded
|25th January 2024
GYC 2024 Duration
- The duration of the program is 4 days from March 9-12, 2024.
Applications are also open for the Yenching Global Symposium 2024 in China for the international applicants, don’t miss out.
- Participation in workshops and sessions to polish and refine your leadership skills.
- Participants will gain practical knowledge that can be applied to their professions.
- A networking opportunity with like-minded individuals and organizations.
- Participants will be provided a platform where they can share knowledge and ideas.
- An opportunity to connect with experienced mentors and experts for valuable guidance.
Global Youth Convention Objective
The goal of the GYC 2024 is to promote civic engagement, enhance policy-making skills, work on leadership development encourage entrepreneurship. Providing network opportunities and empowering youth to play an active role in shaping a brighter future for the community.
The Global Youth Convention is offering 50 seats that are divided into two categories:
- Self Funded: $599
- Fully Funded: $16.99
Let’s discuss them in detail
Fully Funded Features
- Invitation Letter
- Round Air ticket
- HYC Personalized Merchandise
Self Funded Features
- Invitation letter
Here are some of the main points for the selection that the panel considers
- Quality of Responses
- Post-Conference Social Action Plan
- Communication Skills
- Achievements that are relevant to the conference theme
- All nationals are invited to apply.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of applying.
- Fluent in English communication.
- No IELTS/TOEFL is required.
How to Register for GYC 2024?
The application process is through the official website, you just need to fill out an online application and provide all the details required. The application form consists of contact information and a few questions that need to be carefully answered.
The more information you provide in the application the better the chances for selection. Students applying through a self-funded program will directly get their confirmation.
Applicants interested in the GYC 2024 South Africa must submit their application before 25th January 2024.