Khalifa University (جامعة خليفة) is a public research institute located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates inviting applications for the Khalifa University Scholarship 2024-25. In 2023, the university was ranked 181 in the world by QS World ranking which makes it the best choice for International students to study at Khalifa University. Khalifa University has announced the Postgraduate degree Programs for fall 24. The university is offering Master’s & PhD scholarships for international and UAE students in multiple fields and majors.
The 2024 graduate admission application is currently open and will last until April 30, 2024. The Khalifa University Scholarship is open to all international as well as UAE students. There is no separate application required for the scholarship you just need to take an admission in the postgraduate program and your application will be accessed for the scholarship.
The scholarship covers Full Tuition Fees, Text Book Costs, Accommodation, Medical Insurance Coverage, and UAE Visa Application fees. Students who are looking to pursue their Postgraduate degree program from one of the top institutes of UAE should not miss out on this opportunity, for more details regarding the Khalifa University UAE Scholarship 2024 check the information below:
About Khalifa University Scholarship 2024-25
|Masters & PhD
|30th April 2024
The student’s applications are accessed and mapped to a specific scholarship tier depending on their Academic record.
TIER I & TIER II
- Full Tuition Fees Coverage
- Text Book Costs
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Visa Fees Coverage for International Students
- 50% Waiver on tuition fees
- Text Books cost covered
- Medical Insurance
- UAE Visa Coverage
- Text Books costs covered
- Medical Insurance
- UAE Visa Application Fees Covered
Refer to the Tuition Fees page for the information regarding the tuition fees
Indonesian Government is also offering Fully Funded KNB Scholarships for the international students to apply check details here
Available Fields & Majors
The institute offers graduate degree programs in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science & technology.
A wide range of fields and majors are available in the following departments:
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
Refer to the list of programs page to check all the available fields
Candidates who are looking for admission to the Khalifa University Graduate degree programs must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- English Language test score: TOEFL 91, IELTS 6.5, EmSAT 1550, GRE 150.
- Minimum of 2 recommendations from referre.
- Statement of purpose (500,1000 words).
- Admission Interview.
Completion of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant degree discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.5 for a Bachelor to direct Ph.D. Admission.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a minimum 3.25 GPA for Masters to PhD admission.
- English Language test score: TOEFL 91, IELTS 6.5, EmSAT 1550, GRE 150
- 2 Referee Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose (500-1000) Words
- Research Statement (500-1000) Words
- Admission Interview
English Language Test Exemption
The English language tests are waived for the application who is:
Students completed their previous education in an English medium institute.
A graduate from an English medium institution can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum IELTS score of 6.0. TOEFL 79 IBT, EmSAT 1400 at the time of admission.
- Copy of Bachelors & Masters degree certificates.
- Secure a Quivalency certificate that is issued by the UAE Ministry of Education, The equivalency certificate is issued for international students. To apply for the Equivalency certificate visit here and start the process.
- School transcripts that clearly show your grade.
- English Test Score Certificates.
- An Updated CV of Applicants.
- Statement of Purpose (500-1000) words.
- Passport-size photo of the applicant with a white background.
- Copy of Passport.
- Research Statement (500, 1000 Words) for PhD Students.
Statement of Purpose Guideline
Your statement of purpose must include the following information:
- An introduction about yourself and your motivation.
- The reason for applying to Khalifa University.
- Your hope to gain during your studies at the institute.
- Your professional aspiration.
- Previous work experience related to the program you have chosen
Research Statement Guideline
- You must address the following points in your research statement.
- Explanation of our research interest and your hope to achieve through your research.
- An outline of your experience in this field (study, research, project work, publications, etc.).
- Example of the project you need to be involved in.
How to Apply for the Khalifa University UAE Scholarship 2024?
Khalifa University Scholarship Apply Online – The application process for the Postgraduate admission at Khalifa University is online. There is no requirement for submitting a separate application for the scholarship you will be automatically considered for the scholarship once you secure an admission.
Follow the steps to Apply:
- Shortlist the program you want to study
- Meet all the admission requirements
- Check the scholarship details here
- Submit your online application form
Master Mind Scholarships are also open for international students to pursue Master’s degree program from the top institutes in Belgium.
Khalifa University scholarship Deadline: Students who are interested in Khalifa University Postgraduate Admission for fall 2024 must apply before 30th April 2024.
We highly recommend students apply for the Khalifa University scholarship and have experience with the UAE’s top institute. The admission process is simple just follow the above instructions and apply for the degree program you are interested in. Best of Luck!