Hello, students Youth Opportunity is here with another exciting Canadian scholarship opportunity! You heard it right Today we will be sharing details regarding the University of Montreal Scholarships 2024 for international students. Students who are looking for scholarship opportunities in Canada to pursue their Undergraduate, Graduate, and Post Graduate degree programs should not miss out on the scholarships that are offered by the University of Montreal.
Université de Montréal is one of the most famous and second-largest university in Canada in terms of number of students enrolled. To attract brilliant minds from all around the world University of Montreal offers a UdeM exemption scholarship program. Each year the institute offers scholarships to international students to pursue their degree programs from Montreal University.
The UdeM scholarship window opens for the Summer, Winter, and fall sessions, 3 times a year. At UdeM you can choose from a wide range of academic fields to pursue your degree, you heard it right students can select from 600+ different programs that are offered at Montreal University. The institute ranks 73rd globally and fourth in Canada we encourage students from all around the world to apply for the scholarship and have an opportunity to Study in Canada (Funded).
In this post, we will discuss all the details and requirements regarding the UdeM exemption scholarships so stay with us and read the complete details and apply for the University of Montreal Scholarship for International Students 2024.
About the University of Montreal
Université de Montréal (UdeM) was established in 1878 148 years ago in Canada since then it has been providing quality education to students. The institute is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The University of Montreal consists of 60 departments and 2 affiliated schools. The institute offers more than 650 undergraduate and Master’s degree programs including 71 Doctoral programs.
About University of Montreal Scholarships 2024
- The institute is offering UdeM exemption scholarships for international students.
The institute grants scholarships for the following degree programs:
- Post Graduate Degree Program.
The Polytechnic University in Italy is also offering scholarships for the Bachelors, Masters & PhD programs check the details here
Students will get the benefit of a UdeM scholarship if they are admitted to the degree program. The scholarship grants are awarded based on the academic record to determine the value of the scholarship.
The assessment is made through your transcript and admission application. The result will entitle you to either Level A or B scholarships.
- Level A: $13,340.40 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,670.20 per session (15 credits) or $444.68 per credit
- Level B: $6,357.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,178.80 per session (15 credits) or $211.92 per credit
Students who are not qualified for the above-mentioned levels cannot benefit from the Udem Exemption scholarship.
To support your master’s degree program at UdeM following scholarships are offered:
- Non-Research: $10,474.65 per year or $3,491.55 per session or $232.77 per credit.
* The amount is applied to the tuition fee of $30,829.50 per year (45 credits)
- Research: $10,347.75 per year or $3,449.25 per session or $229.95 per credit
- Research (Fall 2024): $15,149.70 per year, $5,049.90 per session, or $336.66 per credit.
PhD Degree Program
- $22,241.25 per year or $7,413.75 per session or $494.25 per credit.
*Amount applied on the tuition fees of $26,562.60 per year.
University of Montreal Scholarships Requirements
- All International students are eligible for UdeM scholarships.
- To avail the scholarship candidates must be admitted to the full-time degree program.
- Students applying for the Bachelor’s program must have a high school degree.
- Students applying for the Master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- For Ph.D. Degree program you must have a Master’s degree.
- Non-Canadian nationals must hold a study permit.
How to Apply for UdeM Scholarship 2024?
Follow the following steps to apply:
#1. Apply for Admission
#2. Follow up and Receive an offer of Admission
After successfully submitting your application you will be able to receive an admission notice.
#3. Accept the offer to Start the Evaluation
You don’t need to specifically apply for the scholarship candidate’s files will be evaluated and will be notified about the scholarship grant they are awarded.
#4. Receive Notice of Award with Amount
After receiving the admission offer the host institute will inform you via email about the amount of scholarship you are entitled to.
Need more guidance regarding the scholarship visit: UdeM Scholarship for International Students page
Or Check FAQ regarding the scholarship program.