To all the Outstanding Young Entrepreneurs out there! Applications are open for the Young Founders Programme 2024 for the Spring Cohort. The fellowship program will be held in Berlin, Germany. The Westerwelle Young Founders programme invites applications from the young outstanding entrepreneurs from the emerging market. The Fellowship gathers young future leaders from all over the world to achieve entrepreneurial greatness.
The Young Founders program offers a 5-day conference in Berlin/6-month remote program for the 25 young founders. It’s a fully funded program that is offered by the Westerwelle Foundation for candidates belonging to emerging and developing countries. During the 6-month fellowship program selected participants will be engaged in Mentoring, Peer learning, and Expert sessions to develop leadership abilities. To know more details about the Westerwelle Young Foundation program check the details given below.
Young Founders Programme 2024 Details
What’s in it for you?
Mentoring: Experience with the successful entrepreneurs.
Peer Learning: Sharing of knowledge with the young founders and supporting each other.
Expert Sessions: In-depth discussion on relevant topics with the experts.
International Community: Opportunity to connect with the program Alumni.
Berlin Conference: Fully Funded conference for the top 10 participants in Berlin.
- Citizens of emerging and developing countries can apply.
- In the last five years developed a for-profit company focused on developing markets.
- Your company has generated revenue or secured external funding.
- your company has a scalable business model.
- Having good knowledge of the English language.
- You are committed to attending program activities for 6 months.
Young Founders Program Spring Cohort Timeline
- Kick-Off Event: The 2-day kick-off event will be held at the beginning of the march
- Remote Programme: It’s a six-month program from March to August in which participants will be engaged in multiple learning sessions.
- Berlin Conference: The top 10 best young founders will have an opportunity to attend a fully funded 5-day conference in Berlin, Germany in June 2025.
- The six months of Support include a personal mentor, peer learning sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities with investors.
- Opportunity to pitch ideas in front of investors.
Interested candidates need to fill out an online application on the official portal. Provide all the correct information required in the form. The application will take approx 8 minutes to complete.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
If you are facing any technical issues while applying for the program contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Founders Programme Spring 2024 Dates
The last date for the submission of applications for the founder program is Sunday, 11th February 2024.
The interview session will be held from 19th February till 8th March
Final Announcement: 11 March